What do you think about TamaTown Music City?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine is QQ8910

I love music city!IT ROCKS!I wish the apartment will be fully open then i can put all my decorations~!

:mametchi:

I like Music City better, now that I have my Music Star. :mametchi:

I could walk around with my character!Awesome.

I wish everything else would open!!!!!D:

Woo i just got mine yesterday :blink:

but i tried making an account but it i havnt received a activation e-mail yet. :p

i cant wait though!

in my opinion its better then v5. (i believe thats the house one.)

^ Hm. I've wondered why so many people are having problems with their activation email.

'Cuz mine came through straight away?

Also, I believe it is better than the V5, too. ^^

I love the new Music City! It's deserted, though! I'm like the only one that ISN'T wearing a red cap, meaning I'm like the only one who logs in with my Tamagotchi Music Star, which, by the way, is SOOOO awesome!!!

I just looked in the shop, and a Toy Shop is being sold for 10,000,000 Gotchi Points! Is it like an actual Toy Shop?

That would be really cool, but it's so expensive!

Right now, my Tamagotchi is now an Ichigotchi :furawatchi: and is into Latin Music (lol, I'm Latino).

So anyway, if you don't have a Tamagotchi Music Star and are on the edge of getting it or not (even guys, because I'm a guy and got the black Techno one), you MUST get it! Music City REALLY is awesome!

I can't wait for them to be done with maintenance and stuff so I can decorate my room with the two items I have and also play more games and other stuff that's AWESOME!!!

I haven't played Tamagotchi in like 2 years (V4), and I didn't want to get the V5 Familitchi since it was a little older and they came out with a newer one, so I got this, and I'm not regretting it AT ALL!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've only been on once with my music star. Its WAY better with a music star, not just wearing that hat and being a guest! Its just like tama town except you get an apartment!!!

Hey Abercrombie, i guess we got the same taste in designs

and ur a dude just like me-tchi!

I so far havent found a fellow guy who loves tamagotchi except a few

of my friends but they gave up on it after i forced them into happiness-tchi.

Dosent the techno sound design bring out the masculanity that we have

along with the care of a tama-tchi!

Well i dont know about u but i loved the v5 and not to mention

that my first real tama family was the patchi familitchi!

My current Tama on Music star is serbetchi(the yellow dinosaur) and she first loved hip hop music which

is kinda cool cuz im into hip hop and im african american(hope nobodies racist here! I hate racism!).

But later she changed her tastes to rock n roll-tchi!

I LOVE IT FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Music City is really fun but I hope it will be even better when the apartments are open!

I like it SO much, but I'm having a lot of problems with loading etc.

i try too create an accout but the terms and conditions page just has a check box and scrolls along with the T&C. Help!

I like that there's more to do, but I don't like that it's hard to make money o.o;

I also for some reason can't figure out how to get/put in a logout code.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back