what do you think about the tamagotchi music star?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

roxas831

Reaction score
i wanna ask you all something!!what do u think about the music star???is it cool??or the tama expo and tamatown is more better than than those???

im expecting your opinion!!

asap

I love this version. I think it's fun an entertaining. Great new features and games. The food and characters are pretty cute an animations are more detailed. I, personally like this version. However, some people (here's one) who absolutely hate it. They call it 'demon' ,etc. I guess some people like it and some people don't. Lets see this which side wins.

//Ms.Milkmalty

I love this version. I think it's fun an entertaining. Great new features and games. The food and characters are pretty cute an animations are more detailed. I, personally like this version. However, some people (here's one) who absolutely hate it. They call it 'demon' ,etc. I guess some people like it and some people don't. Lets see this which side wins.
//Ms.Milkmalty
Thank you for using me as an example. I'm entitled to my opinion as much as you are yours. My dislike of the Music Star was not personally aimed at you, but I'm sorry if you were offended. :huh:

-----

Anyway, the only thing that I liked about the Music Star was Music City. Its a lot of fun! I'm going to log into it more once theyve added more features.

Gees' you guys are making me wanna run to the shops!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back