What Do You Think Of The Jonas Brothers?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't see how saying Omj is obnoxious. I'm not trying to be obnxious. So why don't u just shut your mouth. No jk lol. All I'm saying is that if you don't like us saying Omj then don't read our comments. I don't get why you keep commenting on this topic when your clearly annoyed by the Jonas Brothers. If I didn't like a band I just wouldnt post on that topic. Its not neccessary but it's a way for fans to express their love of their Jonas Brothers. So I've made my clase clear.

C'mon you guys. :) I really should make a 'Jonas Brothers Fans' topic. Where all us JoBro fans can unite. I think I might ask if I can do that...

I only like one of their songs, but in my opinion, every other song that they made was bad. Everyone wants to "date" them, and now they are getting so popular, it's crazy. Hopefully they will lose popularity. I'm a dude, so I wouldn't really think of dating them.

They are okay, but I don't really like them.

xXMrs.Joe JonasXx, I would suggest you stop before you get into serious trouble.

I should probably not say anymore because I am not a fan of The Jonas Brothers.

Once you see them in concert, you'll never be the same again. :eek:

It's an amazing experience. It made me love them even more, which is like, pretty much impossible. xP

I have nothing against the Jonas Brothers or their fans, but I myself am not fan. I think they are just disney stars, and most of those annoy me, so i voted "they are ok".

Latest posts

Back