What Do You Think of the Teen Choice Awards Wins?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ XD

She kinda pole danced too. : D

The results? Hate.

I'm sooo not into the whole teenybopperDisney music thing.

I only wanted Fringe and Heroes to win. But that's TV.

David Archuleta beat out my love David Cook for Choice Breakout Artist award. ;_;

I don't even consider Twilight in the same league as the other awards.

^^ yeah. I hate how all Disney people win! And most of my friends HATE disney. And people older than me HATE disney. So I too, are so not into that whole dinsey people winning . . .

I didn't watch it because I saw Miley Cyrus in it. No offense to her fans but she's too much...

I didn't watch it, but I heard about Miley and her sickening little dance. When I saw a video of her outfit I thought the shorts were bathing suit shorts.
i actualy left the room when miley did her dance because i hated that she won all those awards when there were better people that should have one! I think that it was mostly pre-teens that voted!

It's bull that Paramore beat out Green Day and Taking Back Sunday.

I loved Paramore. But, in my opinion, they sold themselves out big time with Decode. Putting a song on the Twilight soundtrack is okay, but creating a Twilight music video for it is just calling for attention.

EDIT: I just noticed something else wrong in the TV section.

How in the world did Jonas beat out The Office AND Two And A Half Men?! ;.;

Last edited by a moderator:
It's bull that Paramore beat out Green Day and Taking Back Sunday.I loved Paramore. But, in my opinion, they sold themselves out big time with Decode. Putting a song on the Twilight soundtrack is okay, but creating a Twilight music video for it is just calling for attention.
Oo I forgot all about the whole Twilight brigade following them.

Good point.

I agree 100%.

I'm glad I didn't watch this years Teen Choice Awards.

Dear god, Beyonce's album should have won. And all the Twilight winners... I think I puked up my dinner.

Guys, Miley Cyrus is growing up. Notice it is the Teen Choice Awards. Teen Choice Awards. And sure the shorts are a little high but when I was in Sixth Grade they wore shorts like that. So maybe she's eventually gotta grow up. I bet if it was like the KIds Choice awards she would have dressed more formally.

Which she did. ;P

P.S. I'm pretty sure it's not a pole dance and unless she's like going up and down hugging it. She was just holding it. People just over react to things just because she's a celebrity. Eventually we're all gonna mess up right?

(I'm gonna get flamed for this... ; - ; )

Last edited by a moderator:
It's bull that Paramore beat out Green Day and Taking Back Sunday.I loved Paramore. But, in my opinion, they sold themselves out big time with Decode. Putting a song on the Twilight soundtrack is okay, but creating a Twilight music video for it is just calling for attention.

EDIT: I just noticed something else wrong in the TV section.

How in the world did Jonas beat out The Office AND Two And A Half Men?! ;.;
It's bull that ANYONE beats out Taking Back Sunday. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back