What do you think of...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrowFrost~

Reaction score
What do you think of when you see you're username or someone elses?Meaning appearance, friend or not...?

Pyonchit-

A great wolf drawer and a good friend. I think (if I ever saw her) she would have long straight dark brown hair, and brown eyes. xD

GotchiGirl96-

A reallygood friend, If I ever met her I would think she would have Long, thin blond hair, with big blue eyes and some freckles.

Me-

I see someone, much more mature and older than me, someone with long staright dirty blond hair and green eyes to die for. Someone who is a good friend and a nice member. Not me, with my 1st grade maturity level and short dirty blond hair, hazel eyes.

Lovely Swan:

I think of a nice friend, that I would never get bored with, she owul have long straight black hair and big blue eyes.

That's only a few, but hey!

NUH UH MY HAIR IS GREEN DUH

Heh, well I DO have long straight brown hair and brown eyes. So I guess you'd be accurate in thinking so.

I don't really think about it. Though, I think that if people were to randomly come up to me saying "OMG IT'S PYONCHIT" they'd recognize me by the bracelets I wear, or how I randomly scream "BAZANI IS AWESOME" when pocky walks by lol x3

Interesting question. It's wierd how you just subconciously [sorry for spelling, my mind is moosh right now. x...x] make pedictions about someone's appearance.

I think I'm "wiser" [lol.] here than in real life, I can think more clearly, have better communication skills. I like my online me much better than my actual self me. :/

Oh well when I see someone's username, it just makes me think what kind of person they are. If their name was "doofus" or something I'd be like "Either that person had a sibling choose the name, or REALLY low self esteem." or if it was "Tamatama<3" I'd think "I guess that person likes tamas"

EXAMPLE:

Kawaii-Kitty

I think of Hawaii and a kitty.

NUH UH MY HAIR IS GREEN DUHHeh, well I DO have long straight brown hair and brown eyes. So I guess you'd be accurate in thinking so.

I don't really think about it. Though, I think that if people were to randomly come up to me saying "OMG IT'S PYONCHIT" they'd recognize me by the bracelets I wear, or howrandomly I scream "BAZANI IS AWESOME" when pocky walks by lol x3
That was NOT on purpose, x.x

Oh, makes sense... I think they would know me by my obnoxious scream, big teal strand of ribbon in my hair and my blue and brown choker. I am so awesome because I wear a choker to match my malesona. XD

BTW; Man, you know A LOT of people on dA in real life. X.x the only person I really know is Spottednose, and I donm't talk to him, x.x

That was NOT on purpose, x.x
Oh, makes sense... I think they would know me by my obnoxious scream, big teal strand of ribbon in my hair and my blue and brown choker. I am so awesome because I wear a choker to match my malesona. XD

BTW; Man, you know A LOT of people on dA in real life. X.x the only person I really know is Spottednose, and I donm't talk to him, x.x
I have an italian charm bracelet that says "Charge" on it x3

Aha, but that is because all the artists attract other artists in due time, and they become a snobby closely-knit community, hand in hand with the rabid anime fans. :33

Interesting question. It's wierd how you just subconciously [sorry for spelling, my mind is moosh right now. x...x] make pedictions about someone's appearance.
I think I'm "wiser" [lol.] here than in real life, I can think more clearly, have better communication skills. I like my online me much better than my actual self me. :/
When I read yours i imagine a pair of dancing monkeys in pants. Dont know why i just do

tamaw/pants, I think of you before you were a mod.

I think of that avatar you had that said "My Hero" or whatever. Hmm.. strange XD

then, I think of a mod, who is like always on the job, and doing what mod's do! XD [don't ask me how I remember that]

I'm a loser, I know ^_^ (lol, jk)

Hehe, Kawaii really means "cool" "awesome" etc. lol, I'm not on hawaii, and I've never been there, but I really want to lol

Last edited by a moderator:
NUH UH MY HAIR IS GREEN DUHHeh, well I DO have long straight brown hair and brown eyes. So I guess you'd be accurate in thinking so.

I don't really think about it. Though, I think that if people were to randomly come up to me saying "OMG IT'S PYONCHIT" they'd recognize me by the bracelets I wear, or how I randomly scream "BAZANI IS AWESOME" when pocky walks by lol x3
Lol, Whenever I see your username I automatically think of green. xD, and Wolves. and More Green.

My friends Ill do:

Drwhokid- I see a teenage Doctor xD

Ninjas-rock-my-sox- I see Simba from the Lion King, appearance wise- quite tall with brown hair?

tama*chic*101- I have no idea... Medium height, messy dark hair, green eyes?

Rey Mysterio- Well I actually think of the wrestler, then a dog, then I think of the fact i know she has brown hair and blue eyes and is small xDDDD

Here are few...

TALS -A storm with a girl standing beneath it, crying.

Broken~Wings -A pair of angel wings that are broken

Rey Mysterio -I think of a dog that's solving a mystery xD

Admin -I think of the name ''Adam''

pyonchit -I think of a green wolf

tamaw/pants -I see a tamagotchi wearing pants

Kawaii-Kitty -A hawaii kitty!!

Hmm....Well here's how I think they'd look:

Nix666: Well I know her so some one with brown eyes and brown hair with purple and red through it that looks awesome XD. And her name makes me think about 666 snakes for some reason XD

Admin: Well if admin's female I think of her as a tall adult with long brown hair and chocolate coloured eyes and they like tamagotchis XD and if their male then he's tall with dark blonde hair and brown eyes and also likes tamagotchis XD

Rey Mystereo (sp?): I immediatly think of a wrestler XD

Missbehave: Well I know what I look like, blackish hair with purple in it, green eyes and I look like a corpse with my make up on XD

TamaMakito: I think she has brown curly hair and blue eyes

*~L.o.V.e.L.y.S.w.A.n.2.3~* (or whatever she's called XD): Well I think she's also blonde, slightly tanned and brown eyes.

Well that's only a couple of random members but oh well XD

I never think anything when I look at someone's username. I just think 'Oh, it's ____ posting again.'

When I see .:Snowy:. I imagine a girl with icey blonde hair, and brown eyes. lol

When i see Kelly_Clarkson8 i imagine a girl with blonde hair and ligth brown streaks and blue eyes.

Last edited by a moderator:
well when i see ~MileyCycrus~

I think of a Miley Cyrus fan who didn't spell her last name right XD XD I imagine her with green eyes, brown hair, tall, and thin.

I don't think most of you guys really see what Crowfrost is asking.

She's asking what you think the person looks like, not what you think of when you think of them.

"Oh, well, when I see Pyonchit, I think of Pyonchitchi! 8D!"

Um, duh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back