What do you think..?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Disregard this person, he is the person who has made my life heck. Same who made that Horrid Youtube video on me, he would criticize his mother's penman ship for all we know.
I find it to be pretty, it was done on Adobe right? You colored it with Adobe?
Meowbark, stop being stupid.

This is art theft and we have already proved it.

Your word is not trustworthy either since your drawings are mere traces and not real art.

Also that mother's penmanship thing was way too far, My mom works as a legal assistant and she is also sick in the hospital.

But I'm sure you don't care since you don't give a rat's behind about your parents.

Last edited by a moderator:
Meowbark, stop being stupid.
This is art theft and we have already proved it.

Your word is not trustworthy either since your drawings are mere traces and not real art.

Also that mother's penmanship thing was way too far, My mom works as a legal assistant and she is also sick in the hospital.

But I'm sure you don't care since you don't give a rat's behind about your parents.
Your just making a nice~non flamed~Topic into a flame war

I do NOT trace, I have been drawing since the 4th grade which would be atleast 2 years now. You just dont want to admit it. And I dont disrespect my parents. Period.

It wouldnt be art THEFT, because I see no proof that she stole it. It is done good, the colors are nice, its pretty.

We have Proven that this is IN FACT art theft, please refer back to the MiniShop that was posted.

and Meowbark

your art is UNORIGINAL period.

Un-original, and all you do is rip off of InuYasha characters.

You know nothing about art so you technically have no right to criticize it, you have also been banned from Deviant Art 4 times in a row for not being able to take constructive criticism, you flipped out on what others have had to say.

Last edited by a moderator:
Art theft, art theft, art theft! is that all we talk about here???????

I am not taking sides, but i do believe hamstring...... or hambark........... Or whatever her screenname was!!

P.S. Why did you call Meowbark stupid?!?! that is wrong and mean! even meaner then art theft if you ask me! START BEING NICER TO PEOPLE!!!!!!!

*after being alerted about this thread*

Thanks, you guys <3

I've figured out who it is from my sister.

It's a girl from her class. How lame D:

THIS PROVES SHE STOLE IT.

STOP STICKING UP FOR HER.

Yall, does it really matter?

We get the point she stole it, and she will get in trouble.

I don't think TT needs four whole pages of 'ZoMGGZA!!!21!1 SSh3 StoLLLE it!@1111'.

No need to repeat people over and over again.

Just report and click away. >>

He was reffering to me. I am not a kid. I act childish but I am NOT a kid.
No, I wasn't reffering to you either.

Also, If you're under 13, you're still a kid. Sorry Meowbark, it's the cold truth. Aint a teen until you're 13.

Hello, original artist here, trying to clear this mess up.

"Abbey," or whoever you are, why did you steal my art?

I drew that special for someone, and it sure wasn't for YOU.

That was inexcusable, and if you had a Gaia account, I would put you on the blacklist of my artshop.

-Rai

No, I wasn't reffering to you either.
Also, If you're under 13, you're still a kid. Sorry Meowbark, it's the cold truth. Aint a teen until you're 13.
Good, oh and Im a Pre-Teen, not sure bout that.

Raiko, I love your art ^.^ I cant believe someone would steal it! Would you mind doing a request for me?

@meowbark

I might be able to, after I finish my current commisions n_n

-totally bogged down with requests-

@w@;;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back