What do you think

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a good topic! I have no idea what people think of me.

Maybe they think im a beautiful happy creative person =D

OR

They think im strange, annoying, and immature

but either one works

Hopefully People Think I'm Normal....xD

I Think....

But Yeah. I have no clue what People Think/Thought/Would Think of Me

Hopefully Something nice. ^^

I hope no one thinks bad of me... :)

Maybe just "that weird girl"... :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I dunno! xD Maybe strange? Hyper? Obsessive?

<_< I think people think I'm a jerk who types too much.

I make posts that try to fully explain a idea and nobody ever really responds... Maybe I should go back to my hermit hole... :( Maybe everyone would be happier then.... :(

EDIT: My mom told me once that I expect too much out of people... which I think is true but will never change because I think that too many people don't have someone who expects them to live up to their potential...

My fiancé has told me that I'm an emotional masochist to my self... Which is true, I expect excellence out of myself at all times more than I've ever expected out of someone else... but if I wanted to continue the extremism he calls me out on then I would leave the forum, telling myself I'm not cool enough to associate with the people on this forum... so I stay in an act to ease my fervor on myself... however if the members on the forum felt it was better that I leave I'd do it, then it's not just me saying, hey you're going too far....

People who read this post addition probably think I'm a nut case... I'm sure people don't like me :( ...

I dunno.

Probably the one who puts their foot in their mouth.

I do that a lot. I need to learn to keep my trap shut. :|

Like in the Hater~ topic I got quite a bit foot-in-mouth-I-dun-know-what-I'm-talking-about-ish. DD:

I would like to be seen as mature. :3

Random, girly, quite fun-loving! <_< But I really have no idea; some people may find me too outspoken, because I'm not afraid to speak my opinion.

~bratztroxg

They probably think of a bad person, because of my karma [Pfft, everyone does =/ ] But I think I am helpful

I suppose I would be the one that floats around NonTT and role play, and might go in chat and act like I've recently smoked something.. I really don't know. ._.

They probably think of a bad person, because of my karma [Pfft, everyone does =/  ]    But I think I am helpful
You have bad karma? I never noticed. I thought the yellow on your karma bar meant you got 1 or 2 points or something...

Wow, I'm ignorant.

Dun worry, I still love you<333

I make posts that try to fully explain a idea and nobody ever really responds... Maybe I should go back to my hermit hole...  :lol: Maybe everyone would be happier then.... :(
I replied to one of your posts recently, actually. :p

Mm.. I'm just that crazy Conservative Christian chick who is learning Mandarin Chinese, is prolife, chats a lot and loves cats.

Love me or hate me, 'nuff said. :D

tamaw/pants do you learn Mandarin? I'm Chinese, PM me if you need any help! :D

Wow, I can't believe my topic's gotten so popular. I've just got to say that you shouldn't judge people just by karma. I've seen quite a lot of people with negative karma around here who are really helpful and polite. Vise the versa? Maybe... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back