What do you think?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which feature would you most like to see on Tamagotchi v4

• Backlight

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vibrating

• Wireless Messaging

• Interchangeable Faceplates

• Color Screen

• No Debugging

• Multi-Player Connecting

• Continuous UPDATING!

• "Hire a Babysitter" function

• "Go to School" function

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaManWitDaPlan

Reaction score
I thought all these Ideas are pretty cool. The Wireless Messaging feature would have to be a bit like walkie talkies mixed with the text messaging feature of "Chat>Now Communicators" (It would have to be capable of messaging only 2 miles away, or something, in order to still be cheap). Also, Hire a Babysitter and Go to School would be what your tama can do so that u don't have to take care of them for 24/7. PS: Most likely, school will take off at least 1 happy heart... lol :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

I think it would be cool if they had changebale faceplates. Also, I think whenever you reset your pet, you should have a choice if you want a debugged Tamagotchi. Like, When you set the time, you can choose debug, or not debugged. This will happen every time you rese your Tamagotchi

Oh, wow. All of those are great ideas. I chose Hire a Babysitter, because I hate pausing my tama.

I LOVE all of those ideas you put! I wish TamaTalk could add the more than once poll choosing feature! (LOL :angry: ) ANYWAYS...

I chose colored pixels/screen/whatever because having your tamagotchi colored would be GREAT! And colored clothes and toys would be rad because just black and white is kinda... dull.

Also, I'd love it if they have babaysitters because of school but good thing school's almost over! And backlights would be rad too in the dark. ACTUALLY... every choice was rad! I love them all! So, Bandai...

CAN YOU MAKE IT WORK?

:angry: :huh: :angry:

And one question. Because i'm getting the V3 this Friday, (for my friend's bday and for yours truly :angry: ) can the Tamagotchis actually WEAR the clothes? And will they die if you don't take care of them while you're at school? Because I played it once from my friend's V2 so yeah.

PLEASE don't ignore this! PM me or tell me here! I'm desperate to know... :angry:

Those are all such good suggestions, it is hard to pick one! I finally went with interchangeable faceplates. I want to be able to dress up my tama when I go out at night, and dress it down for jeans!

Um... my ideas are:

Furnish the home of your Tamagotchi

Mix food items

Take Tamagotchi for baths and groom Tamagotchi

Don't have to complete game to lose 3 grams of weight

Play games even when your Tamagotchi is underweight

Surprise option on IR menu

Choices for punish/praise

Choices for medicine

Different items

i'ld lov wireless mesaging i txt soooooo much lol i think backlight, colour, vibrating r relly kl 2. i dont think that bandai would make hire a babysitter and go to skl becuase theyve made a pause function which theyll think of as very simalar as babysitter

I think alot of those features are too complicated to be put into a Tama, especially wireless messaging. :huh: .

That aside, I think that changeable faceplates are good idea, along with vibration, and if not vibration, at least volume control. :D

But for the character itself, I'd like to see the jobs from the Entama make an appearance. In my opinion, the perfect V4 would be;

- A mold of both V2 and V3 characters in addition to whatever new ones Bandai happens to soup up and more Toddler characters(maybe 4, instead of 2?)

-Interchangeable faceplates.

-Jobs(of course, a Tama would have to go to school to get a job).

-More games, obviously.

-A feature that lets a parent Tama play games with their baby, like pikaboo or something.

I voted go to school function because we'd be learning together but I don't really believe there's gonna be a V4 I don't know. :huh:

i voted for more pple to connect at once because

i always want to play with other ppleits not fair :ichigotchi:

I love all of them but A babysitter would be nice, so then i could take a break cause i have 3 tama's.yeah it does sound great.

i didn't no which to pick, i love them all......i picked the "go to school"

Some of MY ideas r:

-jelly faceplates( like stress balls )so when you drop it it wont hurt it as much

-on friends list you can click and have the option of having them visit whenever

-REMOVABLE/TEMPORARY costume!

-items:

1-cellphone

2-lottery ticket(4 the tv)

3-PETS!!!!!!

4-restaurant ticket(shows tama eating @ a restaurant)

5-more clothes

-games:

1-hide and seek

2-obstacle course

3-car race

4-charades( shows 3 options)

-on parents, have the parents come on screen and give present and hug

-on parents have mom AND dad

-BUY medicine for certain sicknesses

-certain sicknesses

Status
Not open for further replies.