What do you think?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama815

Reaction score
Why would she ever decide to shave her head anad get a tattoo, on a whim. She has been into rehab too. And she has her kids. Why do these famous people insist on being so stupid in their life, drugs, crazy stunts, and all the while they have KIDS! What a bad influence.

[SIZE=14pt]I think it's sad.[/SIZE]

I actualy feel bad everyone is in her buisness.

I personaly don't like her, and gossip comes with being a star but starts have feelings too- just like everyone else.

I think more people should just respect her disicions even if they don't agree with them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know it's so creepy. I heard she's gonna get a tatoo over her bald head. In school the other day, we were doing a paper and someone started talking about it. Before u knew it, the whole class was having 1 big chat. Our student teacher was like, "What does Britney Spears shaving her head have to do with prealgebra and one girl answered, "We want to measure her tatoo?"

Weird.

///Matchy :rolleyes:

So wait.. She shaved her head and got a tattoo and that makes her a bad influence?

..You'd hate my friends XD

Who CARES if she shaved her head/got or is getting a tattoo? That doesn't make her weird or nuts. It makes her awesome in about 10 different ways. She's showing a daring and creative side by doing it.

I don't see why people are calling her a bad influence. People do weird things. It's LIFE. Celebrities and other people aren't perfect, and it makes me sick that others expect them to be.

I think she's crazy.... xD

If it bugs her so much, why dosen't she get back together with K-Fed? :eek: I feel so bad for her kids, I don't know what I'd do if my mum acted like that! :) She's such a bad influance- what about if a little kid loves her, and trys to copy her, and pulls all their hair out? :nyatchi: I loved her when I was 4!

Have a nice day!

Rey Mysterio

As someone who has had a shaved head before, I see no problem with her shaving her head. It's quite nice, actually.

*But* I think she's a mentallist, and needs professional help.

You are right! It's ridiculous how celebrities take drugs! What about her children? Will they join her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back