What do you used want to be when your older?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh God.

A singer and a scientist.

Now I want to be a cardiologist, and I'm sticking to that commitment.

At want point I wanted to be a fashion designer.

Then a teacher.

Then an actress--I've always wanted to do this.

Then I wanted to do something in the music industry, but even though I love piano, singing, and music, I'd but it all behind theatre.

I'm big on entertaining. I want to theatre, but evenutally get into the movie industry.

I wanted to act, but after Assitant Directing Cindrella, I've realized that being offstage and backstage is just as, if not more, amazing.

So I want to do anything in the film industry. Directing, would be...a dream come true.

A vet.
Not anymore. I'm afraid of blood.

DON'T MAKE FUN OF MEE D:
Same as Krystal. Althouh trauma center blood does not scare me xD

I've moved on to lawyer-ness because of playing too much Phoenix Wright.

I really really really want to be a lawyer. That's like, my goal in life.

After that, a model, that's my backup, lol.

Like everyother little girl, I wanted to be a vet. Not anymore Dx

Also a singer.

An Actress.

A supermodel.

A princess.

A stay at home mom.

Yus, I have high expectations.

First I wanted to be an Olympic gymnast. I was like, five, and I was all, "ZOMGICANDOACARTWHEEL. Someday Imma go to the OLYMPICS 8D"

Then I wanted to be an elite figure skater.

Then I think I hit a phase when I wanted to be a Power Ranger... My little brother got me into them. xD

Then I wanted to be a vet.

For the longest time I wanted to be a pediatrician. Up to about a few years ago, acutally. I was set on it entirely.

But then, when I was eleven, I got diagnosed with an extremely rare skin condition. I was at the hospital all the time then, and I grew to hate it. I hate the stupid white walls; they make me feel claustrophobic, I can't stand the smell of rubbing alcohol; it gives me a migrane. Needles send me into spasms. I now know that I could never, ever be a doctor, though I'm sure the work would be very fulfilling.

I'm still going into a career with children. I want to be a teacher, majoring first in music, and then my second major is either going to be science or history. (Currently leaning toward history.) I work at the YMCA Day Camp every summer, and I'm nearly possitive that this is something I want to do. And I can't imagine anything more fulfilling -- changing the lives on the youth of our country. Honestly.

My dream job would be to go on tour with my guitar and my voice, but it's not something I'm banking on.

at first I wanted to be an astronaut XDDDDDDDDD then I found out what anime was XDDDDD

now FOR SURE I'll be an anime/manga artist ^_^

:D

(Age 8 or 9?)A Doctor. I can deal with some medical stuff, some I can't. (I could NEVER be a surgeon, especially if it dealt with the brain,heart or EYE. Dx)

(Age 9 or 10.)Traveler. I was OBSESSED with other countries.

(11)A photographer. .______.

I think once I wanted to be a lawyer....Or a policewoman. ._.

All of my friends wanted to be vets. Not me. I had a bad experience with a vet once..

When I was little I wanted to be a firefighter.

..And then I went through my janitor phase as well... o_O

I wanted to be what my aunty was. I was 5ish. Mum told me about how my cousin was coming to live with us for a month while her mum [my aunty] was 'away'. My cousin had really nice clothes and talked about how her mummy was rich and had a lot of boyfriends. I decided I would be just like my aunty except I didn't know she got her money by working at a strip club and bringing men home for the night. And she was 'away' because she was arrested of indecent expossure, again.

Then I went through my vet stage, then crazy cat lady stage, then teacher, then I came to law enforcement at the age of 9. It progressed to lawyer. Then at 10 I discovered how awesome forensics are. Dead people and crime + science. My favourite things. Now i'm considering looking at criminology. Either way i'll end up in a court of law, either defending someone or using big words to give evidence against some crim.

Swimming Teacher.

Zoo Keeper.

Vet.

Astronaut.

Author.

Illustrator.

Author.

Poet.

Actor.

Dominos worker.

Lemonade Seller.

And now, I wanna be a DRUMMER. Mum says that's not a career and that it can't get me money. I reckon if it becomes famous, I can earn a living on that 8D. I wanna work at Dominos when I'm like 16, and now me and Jen wanna make a lemonade stall.

A fairy or a princess

A surgeon (don't ask)

A writer

A marine biologist

A sea shepherd (I don't think that's even a proper job xD)

A gangster (Hey, I was only seven!)

Back to Marine biologist

Back to writer

Illustrater

Gangster

Vet

Now I want to be a writer. I'm gonna actually STICK to that ambition xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back