What do you want in the next Tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xoswansxo

Lifetime Angelgotchi x 3
Reaction score
I'm sure we all have ideas of what we want in the next upcoming tamagotchi. Maybe you want to bring something back from the past.

I wish we could 'revive' the touchscreen features from the Angel Tamagotchi and Tamagotchi Ocean.

I think it'd be cool if they did a remake of the themed tamas. I'd love to see a revamped updated version of Morino, Ocean, Angel, and Devil. Larger screen sizes and maybe even some new characters would be a great plus. Connection wouldn't be all to necessary for me, but seeing as it's the trend now I wouldn't mind.

if it's a ID sized one - rechargeable. if not, then I would like the smaller size back. XD

-Purn

Mix all the tamas together. I don't mind the size, but they need to mix the 5 and 4 and 6 together. You'll have a family of rockers that go to school and get a second job and make it so you can put the tamago figures on so you have unlimited games and items and foods. It would be

Tamagotchi rocker school family with unlimited games items and foods connection extravaganza

To put it simply: Rechargeability. That's all I ask for.

I don't care if it only lasts a day without charging, I'll put it on a charging dock when I go to sleep. Batteries are the only reason I'm not running any right now.

three words: updated connection ancestors

ie: Angel, morino, umino, ect.
I wish they would do that - add some features to them and make them connections. Think of connecting an Angel and Devilgotchi together -that would be so cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back