What do you want to be when your older?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you want to be when your older?

• Builder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Postman

• Fireman

• Police man

• Actor/Actress ( option one for me! )

• Singer ( My sencond option )

• Palontoligist ( my third option )

• TV presentor

• Radio presentor

• Football player

• Rugby player

• Hockey player

• Lross player

• Other sport player

• Teacher

• Hairdresser

• Zoo keeper ( my fourth option )

• Not sure yet

• Other ( please post it! )

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh. Funny you ask. I've been planning this for the past year or two. ;)

OK, here we go. I'd like to be:

Vet

Animal Behaviorist

Zoologist

Fiction Author

Wildlife Photographer

Hehe. I love animals and reading. ^^ I guess you figured that out, though.

I'm gonna be a Lawyer

me and two of mii friends have already decided that we're goin to havard law skewl 2gether and were only 12/11

I wanna be a cop,if that doesn't work,I'll be a hostess in a resturaunt,if that doesn't work I'll work in a hospital and that will be my last choice unless I change my mind in the future.

Call me childish, but I kinda wanna be a lego set designer... and a cartoonist/artist in my spare time. Maybe acting too...

Life goes on, and my opinion may change.

But right now, I'm into Modelling, Singing and Acting.

I've had 4 years of stage experience, and I am taking my career further.

That's why I'm getting into an agency.

I've been in that zone all of my life.

When I was little, I was in the school choir, and danced at an annual recital.

Im in loove... :p

-Rachel

Well, I believe I'm well on my way to becoming a professional graphic designer; I've been working with the arts all my life. What I'd really like to become once I graduate college is a graphic designer for a well known magazine. :rolleyes:

I might also teach music on the side; I used to want to be a music teacher altogether and do graphics on the side, and teach a high school orchestra, but now I'd rather be graphic designer mainly and teach violin lessons on the side. The Notre Dame Symphony Orchestra went to New York City last year on St. Patrick's Day and we played with the Irish group, the Chieftains, at Carnegie Hall. It was amazing. :D

That pretty much makes my life complete, so I gotta achieve a top graphic designer status some day. :wacko:

But when I was in elementary school, I used to want to be a doctor and an artist. :angry:

I wanted to be an inventer, as i clicked 'other - please post your other one'

My favourtie subject these days is the planets, the universe in a whole. My favorite planet is Venus (The pyro planet :) ). I'd like to be an astronomer someday.

I'm also very interested in art, however... I'm not sure if I could get any money from what I can draw. Probably not.

I know! I wana be a voice actress! Like Tara Strong, my idol. Hmm...I guess I'll vote actress, since I want to be a type of actress. yay.

I may try out though when I'm old enough for Ms. Teen US though, but thats a maybe. I want to model just a little. little...like 1% of my time. The rest will be Voice acting.

An Equestrian :lol: I'm gonna make it to the Olympics!!!

But for my Job Job I'm going to be an equine(horse) vet hehe I already have my university corses picked :D

I wanna be a Musician.. My Drummer teacher/s Say I am really good, and I'll probably get a career out of it.

At School The Other Day, We had to Take Career Quizzes on the Computer, and the Best Careers that would suit me are (not gonna list them all, theres over 500 on the list, the lists are long XD, so I'll List About...10 or even 20)

Well theres the Abilities Quiz i Took and the Possible Careers i got are-(ones in Bold are the ones i like Best)

Musician

Puppeteer

Circus Performer (o_O)

Desktop Design/Computer Programmer

Film Maker

Bus Driver....

Furrier

Dancer

Tattoo Artist.

Pediatrician

And the Work Preferences Quiz i Took, i got-

Optometrist

Dentist

Veterinarian

HairStylist

Artistic Floral Arrangers

Medical Secretary

Funeral Home Attendants

DishWasher (...I know what you're thinking...What the? XD)

Cosmeticians

Pilot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back