What do you want to be when your older?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Photographer please!

Or a Journalist. Or a news lady. I wanna be one of them people that go to different places to report about what's been happening there and like talk about them and such. Then I can take photos and videos and come back and share them with everyone.

Gonna study Journalism, for sure.

Anything having to do with humanitarianism / human rights is definitely my type of thing.

Or diplomacy, for that matter.

I really love being in a position where I can help people.

Though I'd love studying philosophy; it interests me like mad. :)

I've always wanted to be a teacher. =)

But, I'd also like to be a photographer, artist, singer, or actor. Or something like a detective, or lawyer. :)

I've been thinking about what I want to be a lot this year. :p

I'd like to be an Avian Veternarian(Veternarian for Birds.) I have 4 birds, one recently died. ): Anyways, I have always had birds and they are almost all I know. It'd be great if I could do this. If not, I'd get into Herptology(study of reptiles)

,`*•.¸¸`*•.¸

`*•.Šèrèñï†ý

♥manga artist/writer

♥photographer

♥singer (I'll write songs for charity)

♥girl scout troop leader

♥cheerleader

I want to be a zebra x3

Actually I love animals, so being able to save their lives would be great, so a vet. =3

My second choice would be a doctor. Lotsofmoney8D Lol, same with doctor, saving peoples lives= epic win. =)

1. Anything in show business that doesnt require acting / Film director / Movie Industry (top choice)

2. Journalist. Either writing or the technical part of TV journalism n

3. Anything in the music industry.

hello unrealistic expectations.

A lawyer, definitely. If that couldn't work out, maybe a psychiatrist or something.

A music producer or a band manager. And in my spare time i can teach horseback riding lessons! Haha yeah... i have to choose between music and horses :) Or i could be a music journalist! But thats all if the band I'm in doesn't go anywhere :/

i want to become a hair stylist or an author or even a make up artist. i'm also wanting to rescue animals, and i'm trying to become well known starting with the internet.

in the end, i'm not so sure. i want to be a lot of things.

Something in the medical field, where I get to treat and diagnose patients, of any age. Hopefully get to do that in a few years. I've graduated from college, just need my Master's. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back