What do you want to get for holiday gifts?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i want a laptop

a cell phone

or an ipod(i have an mp3)

and defenetly more tamas! i expessialy want a V5.( P.S. read my siggy) :D

There is only 3 things i want in my holiday:

A tamagotchi version 5

a Sinnoh Pokedex

Mario kart wii :D

**Post content removed, too much spam.** -AH

Last edited by a moderator:
wow...anything????a laptop, probaly. i already have a computer but when i want to go somewhere i can't take my computer, that's why i want a laptop. a one with WIFI! :D

well the only gift i would like is if bandai would bring back all tamagotchi angels including the touch screen just like they did with the golden tamas bandai if your reading this u should bring them back just like you did with the tamagotchi golden ones pleeeeeeese i bet tamas will get more populor if u bring them back pleeeeeese im begging well thats all i want insted of an ipod or all that other junk all i want is the tamagotchi ANGELS BACK PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hello again TamaTalkers!I was looking at my holiday gift list of stuff I want to get for friends and family and started wondering about what everyone else wants to get too... I thought this was a good time to start talking about gifts!!! So what do you want to get? What would be the most exciting thing to get if money was not an issue and you could get ANYTHING you wanted? What do you think you are most likely going to get?
ALL I WANT IS THE TAMAGOTCHI ANGELS BACK TELL BANDAI TO BRING THEM BACK ALL I WANT IS THE ANGELS INSTED OF A STUPID A IPOD OR A WII ALL I WANT IS 4 BANDAI 2 BRING THE TAMAGOTCHI ANGELS BACK ANGD THATS IT TAMATALK MAYBE U CAN CONVINCE THEM WELL THEY BROUGHT THE GOLDEN TAMAS BACK WHY CANT THEY BRING THE ANGELS OR THE OCEAN OR THE FOREST. THEY SHOULD . HEY THE FOREST TAMA DIDNT EVEN COME OUT IN THE 1997 IT WAS THEN IT WAS REJECTED SO BANDAI MAYBEY U COULD MAKE THE ANGEL OR OCEAN THE FOREST THE DEVIL ONE OR THE SANTA ONE OR THE TAMAOCH ONE WELL IF YOUR ASKING WHY I KNOW ALL OF THE TAMAGOTCHIS IS BECAUSE I REASERCHED ON THEM BUT I COULD NT GET ANY ONE BECAUSE THEY WERENT HERE WHEN I WAS SO MAYBE U CAN REFILL MY DREM SO PLEEEESE BANDAI MAKE THE ANGELS OCEANS FOREST DEVILS SANTAS OR THE TAMAOCH ONES BACK BRING THEM BACK?

im a girly girl got ta admit that so i would loveeeeee clothes!!

My top 5 gifts i want!

1.i would love new shoes [[etnies]]

2.hollister clothes!!! =]

3.american eagle clothes!!! :]

4.gym membership lol!!!!

5.a beautiful ring!!!! =D

well i would want all the different kinds of tamagotchis made and the enV cell phone and unlimited txting. :)

a new cell-phone.. o.o.. my EnV sucks. I want the voyager :furawatchi:

Well, I want Money. Then I can buy whatever I want. I don't care if I get a small card under the tree. But if they were items I would ask for some Anime DVD box sets and Manga! ^,.....,^

~ChibiMuffins

i want a puppy soooooooooooo bad instead of a pupp my mom took me out for high lights and yeah now thery're growing out.........im getting purple highlights if she doesn't get me a puppy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back