What do you where?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually wear jeans, which ever shirt is clean and a jacket. Usually my green jacket from Forever 21. You rarely see me without a jacket! :D

You would usually see me in blue jeans, a dark shirt [normally with a band or brand logo], and a jacket. Normally I'll wear my skelanimals jacket because it's comfortable. ^^;

I usually wear jeans, which ever shirt is clean and a jacket. Usually my green jacket from Forever 21. You rarely see me without a jacket! :huh:
That's exactly what I'm like! I'm always wearing a jacket! :D :huh:

uh, some call it skater and/or rocker =p

i usually wear

vintage/graphic tee [figure hugging]

skinny jeans

converse

black and white stripey socks

undies!

and for other;

makeup [eyeliner and shadow]

hair [straight [[always!]]]

bangs always in my face

my bangs are pink [similar to someone..]

the rest is brown.

and...i wear nail polish sometimes o_O

Graphic Tee

Skinny Jeans

Converese

Black and white chocker necklace

long necklace with it

Wristband or some other bracelet.

My hair is naturally curly, I straighten when im going somewhere.

I have brown hair, and I want to get one strand some wild color.

I always wear my 24k gold ring xD and thats about it

Last edited by a moderator:
I wear whatever fits my mood that day.

Skinny jeans or my flare ones

Always my Vans with that little hearts on them, but I occasionally wear my boots or flats. Rarely my Nikes, though.

Socks. Yeah, socks.

I have a random variety of t shirts. Some plain ones, so graphic ones, some of the flowly kind, my I HEART NY shirt, my play shirt.

I usually wear about two or three rings, unless I'm in a bad mood.

Sometimes my charm bracelets. I have like three of those.

Rarely necklaces and earrings.

I like shirts. Yha. Usually a solid color, or a Band Tee. I have a sweater with a dove and a rainbow saying love, yha.

I like to wear a single fingerless glove. I just like it. Its fun.

My closet of shoes consists of a pair of work boots, a knock-off pair of black and white Converse (I got for 3$ yey) and a white pair of tennie's my dog ate. Its held together with duct tape.

As for pants, I like baggy. I have four pairs of baggy black cargo pants I got from a blowout sale at Rave, which were only $2 each. Bargain hunter.

As for hoodies, I like my solid black one and the one my brother Scott got me for Christmas, its a kitty Skelanimals one.

I don't think there is makeup for someone like me. I hate it, anyways. And I only wear a single teardrop-shaped gem necklace from my buddy Esme at Christmas.

Socks. I have about one or two pairs of above the knees (the green stripes were $1.67 at Hot Topic cause of St. Patric's day) and one at the knee, and the rest are white.

[SIZE=7pt]Dark-Wash Garage Skinny Jeans.[/SIZE]

Hollister, Abercrombie, American Eagle or Garage T-shirts.

Lace Cami's From Urban Planet.

Pink and Black Roxy Sneakers.

Dark Brown Uggs.

My Hair is almost always down and Flat-Ironed, but I sometimes curl it and put a diamond clip in.

Oh yeah, and I like Aeropostale Hoodies, they are comfy :)

*Hair. Straight. I just got my bangs cut to about my chin, and it looks like the curve around my face

Hair: Ponytail, down, in clip

Shirt: T-shirt, Abercrombie, Hollister

Slim Jeans

Err..shoes? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back