what does a ufo do?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
please halp me i got a ufo the other day for 90000gp but i dont know what it does can some halp me please?

my tama is a

:mellow:

you go to different places. you can use it more than once. i'm not sher if you can get items or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well here's a video on the UFO

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png
Only adults can use it, if you already know :D .

This item is only capable at using at adulthood.

It brings you many places.

Well here's a video on the UFO
//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png
I watched the video already.

Is it our tama will bring back a baby boy?

As what I saw in the video.

I watched the video already.
Is it our tama will bring back a baby boy?

As what I saw in the video.
No that was just somebody tamagotchi's... It won't bring back a baby boy, their tamagotchi had a baby..

This was dated 4 months ago. She doesnt have the problem anymore. No need to birng it back up.
4 mounths ago? i dident post this four moutns ago,

by the way i am hannah montana fan this is my new acount ! :) :) :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

bu tyhe dosent have the prob is rigtht

when you use it it sucks your tama up and you visit other countries/ big landmarks. You can re-use it over and over

The UFO video was very helpful, thanks for that Locky! As you may have seen all that happens is that the UFO takes yoyu to different places.

I hope your problem is fixed,

SP

Yes, only adults can use it but I heard you can use it WITH your baby (if you have one) instead of just the adult using it. COOL!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back