What does it mean?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well last time i went out with him he asked me out and like all the guys have started saying that if a girl asks a boy out she is a desprate loser so i cant ask him out

well last time i went out with him he asked me out and like all the guys have started saying that if a girl asks a boy out she is a desprate loser so i cant ask him out
Do you really care what people say or do. If you love this boy then go date him. If you tell him you like him then you have a high possibility that he likes you. So go for it before it's too late.

When will kids so young stop trying to date... Ugh.
I'm 13, and I have succesfully been with my boyfriend for about 2 months. Call me young and ignorant, but I do know what love means ^_^ Also, if we don't try do attempt dating at this age, then how will we know the do's and don't's of dating?

Last edited by a moderator:
Theres a boy in my class to I like. He confessed to me one day after school that he likes me. I confessed that I like him to. We promised to keep it a secret and then he went and told a girl and she went and told another girl and now everyone in grade 6 knows! And we promised to keep it a secret! I can't belive him!
That is very, very dishonest.

If he told you that he wouldn't tell then did tell then he is dishonest.

Confront him. =]

Good luck.

i really want to ask him out but i'm afraid he'll say no and no one has ever said no to me before so i dont ever want it to happen so like i dont know what to do i could get a friend...but he says he doesnt go out with people unless they ask him themselves

They just need to stop being so obsessed with relationships.
Thanks.

-QWERTYUIOP
Agreed, but with a little more respect toward the Tamatalker.

Your 12, I suggest you get to know each other, you two are dating and your 12?

I think people are dating too much at young ages, they should probably wait, get to know the person.

No offence to all you young ones.

It's your life.

So you can date, not date, whatever. Why do I care? It doesn't affect.

Why don't you just go for it and ask him out? You can survive a no, remember that.

It's your life.So you can date, not date, whatever. Why do I care? It doesn't affect.

Why don't you just go for it and ask him out? You can survive a no, remember that.
The words in bold. Harsh don't you think? It's like you are saying that she has no potential in dating someone. You were bugging her about dating in the other posts too. Now you don't care? If you have something not nice to say DON'T SAY IT AT ALL. Think before you talk is my advice.

The words in bold. Harsh don't you think? It's like you are saying that she has no potential in dating someone. You were bugging her about dating in the other posts too. Now you don't care? If you have something not nice to say DON'T SAY IT AT ALL. Think before you talk is my advice.
x.x I'm sorry, but you must have read my post wrong.

First off, I am not PoisondV. I am PoisonIvy. Second, what I meant was that if he says no, it's NOT the end of the world and that she can handle it.

x.x I'm sorry, but you must have read my post wrong.First off, I am not PoisondV. I am PoisonIvy. Second, what I meant was that if he says no, it's NOT the end of the world and that she can handle it.
That is true but can you atleast put it in more gentle words?

That is true but can you atleast put it in more gentle words?
Why? If she can't handle harsher words, then she can't handle rejection. *shrugs* I'm only telling her my opinion.

i can handle rejection but its just never happened too me =/

Obviously he was flirting with you. He likes you. Just don't get too commited. Most public and middle school relationships are all puppy love.

Go w/ the flow. And if you've dated alot of guys, we all know the curse word that describes you. And it ain't

pretty. I would curse, but I don't wanna get kicked off the forum.

BTW: PoisonedV PM me!! I'm brutally honest too. Compassion? zip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back