what does ringotchi turn into?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

amber86

Reaction score
i can't find a v4 growth chart anywhere that tells you what type of tamagotchi turns into which adult and a lot of people seem to know. it looks cute but i want to know if it's a "good one".

thre isnt a lot of data yet, so there actually arent any growth charts.

ringotchi, sure, i think its plenty good. but, dont be too worried about 'good ones,' and 'bad ones..'

just enjoy your tam!

heres one thing: i am pretty sure mametchi can come from ringotchi.

i can't find a v4 growth chart anywhere that tells you what type of tamagotchi turns into which adult and a lot of people seem to know. it looks cute but i want to know if it's a "good one".
Here's a growth chart, it should tell you what Ringotchi can turn into https://www.freewebs.com/tamacraze101/tamagotchiv2.htm

P.S. this is only for the v2. :huh:

I'm sorry that I could not find a V4 growth chart, but this should help you a little! :huh:

There isn't much information on growth of v4's yet but i suggest you take good care of it and it will be fine! ;)

thanks a lot...i just realized version 4 is very new. i guess it's been a while since i've been in the toy loop...

It depends really on how you care for it-not like Ringotchi can ONLY grow into Dorotchi or Young Memetchi can ONLY grow into Mametchi!

And, EVERY character has the same amount of quality as long as it is alive (or not! B) :) )

-Cotton

Growth charts just help explain the stages and growth of characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back