what does the stuff do?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sxc-tama

Reaction score
umm what does the luv potion do (honey?)????? :)

and wat does the hair gel do??????? :wacko: :D

and is there any way 2 clone ur tama PERMERNANTLY (or anyway 4 that mattrer)

The love potion will allow your mating-age adult to mate-by-connection with another mating-age adult (of the opposite gender) even if it's the first time they've met each other.

There is no permanent clone / twin. However there is a password ( 32479 91490 ) from the Nintendo DS game "Tamagotchi Corner Shop", which when entered into a Connection/Connexion V3 will give you an item labeled "!!", which can be used by an adult Tamagotchi character to summon a clone of itself. Your Tamagotchi character and its clone will then dance together for a few seconds before the clone disappears.

Last edited by a moderator:
And how to use it?? I did use it but my gotchi was dancing with hearts floating on her head..and then,it's gone..I should let her drink and then,make the connection?? Or let both of them drink first before meeting each other?? B)

You have to give your tamagotchi the love potion (honey) and your friend has to drink the love potion (honey) too. Then you connect them together and hopefully it is successful. Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back