what does this do?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK I'm pretty sure these aren't in the link with binary's list (these items have sparkles around them and doesn't that usually mean that it's special??)

please tell me what the following items do

candy castle(s)

.... my tamagotchis just went to sleep ok i'll continue this list tomorrow

btw

s=snack

m=meal

i=item

OK I'm pretty sure these aren't in the link with binary's list (these items have sparkles around them and doesn't that usually mean that it's special??)
please tell me what the following items do

candy castle(s)

.... my tamagotchis just went to sleep ok i'll continue this list tomorrow

btw

s=snack

m=meal

i=item
The regular V5 and V5 Celebrity have some food & items in common.

The sparkles are around the rare mushroom because it's special on the regular V5. However to a celebrity it's not so special.

It's the same with the candy castle. It isn't special on a V5 Celebrity, but on a regular V5 it fills three happy hearts.

umm what does the dating show do when your tama is adult :p .How can you tell if your tama reaches a marrying age :angry:

umm what does the dating show  do when your tama is adult :unsure: .How can you tell if your tama reaches a marrying age :wacko:
stay on topic please :gozarutchi: and, to answer your question two days after adulthood is marrying age

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back