What does this mean? (Music Star)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamBoy88

Reaction score
I accidentaly left my Music Star at home for an hour. When I came back, the character was lying on the floor with a skull on it, just moving a bit. All buttons were disabled. I waited 15 more minutes, and it was doing the same thing. I've already reset my Gotchi, but what was it doing before then?

It sounds like your Tama was sick. Were there any poops around it in piles? Leaving your Tamagotchi alone with it's messes makes them sick and they can die from it if you don't treat them right away. You can't really select any icons other than the ones for flushing and for items.

Do you know where to play with your items? Go to the chest icon on the bottom icon row, and select it. The first option is medicine, select it. Sometimes, you need to use Medicine 2 or 3 times to heal your babies completely.

However, if none of the icons were working, at all, then I'm not sure what it was at all. Next time that this happens, try giving them medicine first.

It sounds like your Tama was sick. Were there any poops around it in piles? Leaving your Tamagotchi alone with it's messes makes them sick and they can die from it if you don't treat them right away. You can't really select any icons other than the ones for flushing and for items.
Do you know where to play with your items? Go to the chest icon on the bottom icon row, and select it. The first option is medicine, select it. Sometimes, you need to use Medicine 2 or 3 times to heal your babies completely.

However, if none of the icons were working, at all, then I'm not sure what it was at all. Next time that this happens, try giving them medicine first.
No poops at all. I couldnt select a single icon. And yes, I tried to get to medicine, didnt help.

i thought it died
Nope, it just lay on the floor, with a skull over it's head.

Last edited by a moderator:
No poops at all. I couldnt select a single icon. And yes, I tried to get to medicine, didnt help.

Nope, it just lay on the floor, with a skull over it's head.
Yes, royal_tama_king is right. Your tama was dying. I'm very sorry.

With regards to your passed tama,

♥Edward's_Gurl♥

i will see you at the tama memorial so sorry men.
One: It takes 15 minutes to die?

Two: I pressed the Reset button before it actually "died", so it isnt dead. lol.

When it's seriously ill like that, press the A (left) button again and again and again. After 30 - 50 times, you may be allowed to use the buttons again - to provide medicine and cure her.

I'm with binary. :) So sorry for your tama :(

~ :) Musicstar :furawatchi: ~

this probably means that as your tama was dying, it froze. when it lies on the floor with a skull it is dying, but it can sometimes freeze during this, so you're lucky you could reset it and recover your tamagotchi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back