What does your hand look like?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowfire~SF

Reaction score
What do your hands look like? Mine are ugly XD

They're really fat. I figured that out when I tried to write on my hand XD

They have extra skin, and when I bend my left hand down it has a lump on my wrist. Like, a broken bone or something, and both my hands have long, broken, uneven, paint chipped fingernails XD

And my left hand has a note written in VERY sloppy writing, due to extra hand skin:

"Yo Meghan, wazzup? Your hand needs to go on a diet. It's hard to write on!

~love yoda"

Yeah...

Oh yeah! One hand has hot pink nail polish, the other has neon green!

sorta skinny, short, dark fingers with bitten nails :p i use nail strengthener...

My hands are quite chubby and I have long nails. Maybe with the odd bit of chipped nail polish on them. I'm typing this with the top of my long nails. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont think my hands look perfect but I dont think they are ugly either. My nails are always messed up or my cutigules (I know it is not spelled right) sometimes are sticking up. I know it is just disgusting. But the rest of my hands are fine.

o__O

Well then...

Mine are not too fat or skinny, and my nails are always painted. Usually black of dark purple.

I dun write on myself. o_O

My hands are relatively skinny,long fingers,medium length nails,I write on my hands sometimes,once I tried to scratch a Bart skull and crossbones on the back of my hand with a staple. xP I'll do the Bob thing or the "This" with a stick figure on my hands once in a whille. Last week I wrote "STFU!" and just shoved my hand in random people's faces!

you can't even see mine now xD i have the lyrics to grand theft autumn written all over my hand and arm. but when i come out of the shower, it looks like smallish with long fingers and sharpie-d on nials.

My hands are friggin dry. They're covered with bruises from being so dry.

=/

I can make my hands look like Voldemorts hands. Seriously, I'm not joking at all.

I have practicly no wrists either.

EDIT: My friend writes on my hands. It friggin hurts. My hands are so dry, I almost screamed when she did it once.

D'x

Last edited by a moderator:
My hands are fairly large. Not like, huge, but I have big hands compared to the rest of my family. >3 And my nails are always dirty. Thats about it.

I just realized that in the title I put my hand is real guly instead of ugly XDDD

Well, anyways, the note came off, so I just wrote song computer usernames and info and stuff XD

I like my hands.

'Cept my thumbs. They're kinda ugly.....

But I have little fingers, and I like them.

I can get things out of tight places!

MUAHAHAHAHAHA!

xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back