What does your name mean?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
gvhfcvthcfvfhj;; My name isn't on that website D:<That really angers meeee! DD:

But mum told me that my name, Ksenia, means 'hospitable to strangers'. I find that amusing.. so I'm really friendly towards strange pedophile men, am I?

Oh yess, it does fit with my personality. Because I am somewhat friendly to people whom I don't know :)
Here's a link that says your name meaning

Apparently, youre welcoming xD

My name means "pure virgin."

Hahahahah, no.

EDIT: Decided I should elaborate.

Katie/Katherine/Kathleen, etc, all mean "pure virgin(al)". I'm still a virgin, but... I dunno. I'm mentally not a virgin on any terms, and I'm not really pure. So I don't think it fits me.

Last edited by a moderator:
My name is a variation of Elizabeth (no, my name is NOT BETHANY), but apparently it's Hebrew.

So I looked up the meaning of the name Elizabeth. It means consecrated to God. That soooooo doesn't suit me.

My middle name (Paige) is French, and it means assistant. Which is kinda true....well, not really.....

Okay, so apparintly my real first name (no my name is NOT Kaythina. Security reasons) means "Christian".

TRUE THAT! :)

Full name. Gah.

Sarah - Princess.

Michelle - He who is like God / Peaceful and tranquil [Name with a double meaning FTW]

LN - Son of Cába.

So basically, no. My name is like, the opposite of me.

[Oooh. I have a family crest xD ]

I'm not sure what it means. *Looks up*

Victory of the people. Hmm.... I win alot of things. I guess that's all it has to do with me. xD

According to that website, my name means "helper of humanity"

I guess that suits me.

I have been a vegetarian for 8 years now. ;D

Jordan O:

Descendant (As in descending, flowing down the river) :huh:

Or a descendant of something/someone "holy". XD

PSH

I just noticed there was a link for name meanings xD.

Sadly my name isn't on there.

Really, my name doesn't mean a star on fire.

I actually dunno xD.

But my Thai name means 'reach for the stars' 8D

Jamie.

The meaning is:From The Name James

Because that's my dad's name. I was going to be named Savannah... but no I had to be named that.

I don't know how that can fit in with my personality...

My middle name. Lynn.

The meaning is: From The Name Linda Or Lyndon

I like that better. ^_^

Luke. 47th Most popular male name in 2002.

Luke

Light

Origin: Latin

Does it fit my pers- No it doesn't.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Sarah

Meaning: Princess

Origin: Hebrew

apperently it also means lady, back in school we were looking up everyone's name's meanings. then jack would not stop telling me "hello lil' lady..."

kinda freaky XD

^_^

My name means someone who has good stars, which basically means future, life, luck, etc. Good horoscope and astrology.

And it fits me? Maybe. My result in quizzes is mostly like, "you'll have a bad patch/awkward turn in your life, but the change will be for the good."

So I guess not.

No idea :3

My name means "pure virgin." Hahahahah, no.

EDIT: Decided I should elaborate.

Katie/Katherine/Kathleen, etc, all mean "pure virgin(al)". I'm still a virgin, but... I dunno. I'm mentally not a virgin on any terms, and I'm not really pure. So I don't think it fits me.
Decided I should do my middle name, too. :p

I looked it up, and Elaine means light.

I think that fits me.

Better than pure virgin, anyway. xD

Esther means "Star". I find that really cool, and for this reason I honestly don't mind my name.

My middle name, Bronwen [i know, I don't like it either] means "White-Breasted". I'm quite pale, so I guess it fits. :)

I didn't use the website for either of these; my Dad told me. He pwns that website. Just kidding.

But mum told me that my name, Ksenia, means 'hospitable to strangers'. I find that amusing.. so I'm really friendly towards strange pedophile men, am I?
Oh yess, it does fit with my personality. Because I am somewhat friendly to people whom I don't know :)
Being nice to strangers FTW! I like waving to random people on the streets. Once I waved to a girl getting her nails done in a salon, and she asked "Do I know you?" Reply: "No, I just like waving to random people."

Shayna means beautiful in Yiddush. But I still searched it anyway, turns out I was correct. My english name Dana means "From Denmark" which I have no idea what it means. And my middle name Eliana I think means tree, but according to the internet it means "God has answered" and in Greek it means "God sun"

I am not sure if they suit me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back