What does your tama mean to you?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is your tama to you ( read post 1st )

• My best friend.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • My worst rival.

• A thing that a like

• My baby! I love it soooooooo much!

• That thing is stupid!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gotchi_Girl_11

Reaction score
Having a tama is an awesome experience to raise your wittle babies. :)

Your tama's are you babies. Love them. Care for them. They need you. So just love them. Take care of your tamagotchi no matter what gender, type age etc etc. NOW you may take the poll above.

This should probably be in the "What's on Your Mind?" section like Cutie_Pop said, Gotchi_Girl_11.

As for your poll, my Tama is something I really like. :D I really enjoy being a Tamagotchi Caretaker. :D It's fun (not to mention it teaches you responsibility :D ) and it keeps me busy. I like to collect lots of differents colors of all the different versions. Connections, Ancestors...all of them! While right now I only have 9 Tamas, I'm sure my collection will grow over time. :D

-Tamaguy#1 :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a P1 that I got yesterday and I'm crazy about it! It's a toddler Marutchi, and I like the game with the arrows and turning to the right side and such.

(To Tamaguy#1: Are you still playing with your P1? If not UPDATE YOUR SIGNATURE!!)

My tamas are my little babie wabbies.

I mean come on now, how can anyone leave it alone and not take care of it? *looks at tamagotchi and it is doind puppy dog eyes*

Aww look at that face!

I mean come on now, how can anyone leave it alone and not take care of it? *looks at tamagotchi and it is doind puppy dog eyes*

Aww look at that face!
Yeah. I find it pretty hard to leave my little Tamas alone. There so cute! :( It's so sad if you leave your Connection and it covers it's mouth and looks up at you like it wants you to play. :unsure: I've never seen it do that (because my Connections NEVER get four hearts down), but my sister's Memetchi did it a long time ago.

(To mimitchi&hanatchilover: Yes. I'm still playing with my P1. :( It's a Masktchi. I always update my siggy when I've taken the batteries out of one of my Tamas or put the batteries back in a different one.)

-Tamaguy#1 <_<

I have a P1 that I got yesterday and I'm crazy about it! It's a toddler Marutchi, and I like the game with the arrows and turning to the right side and such.
(To Tamaguy#1: Are you still playing with your P1? If not UPDATE YOUR SIGNATURE!!)
A thing that I like. I have P1 and a P2 ^.^

Well I love my tamas!! I adore them both. To me there my best friends.

It teaches people responsibility. And at the same time its fun!!

(If you wonder how it teaches responsibility p.m. me)

tamagotchi-obssesed

I love Tamagotchis.

They are like my children, but virtual.

Ok, who the HECK voted "that thing is stupid?".

Well I love my tamas!! I adore them both. To me there my best friends.
It teaches people responsibility. And at the same time its fun!!

(If you wonder how it teaches responsibility p.m. me)

tamagotchi-obssesed
I forget about mine and it gets sick. I hope that's not the kind of parent I'll be XD

My tamagotchis are my babies and I love them SOOOOO much!!!!! I love caring for them and raising them and watching them grow up and taking them to school! THEY ARE MY BEST FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!

GotchiGirl96

Aww look at that face!
I want to put that! But you already have it posted so I'll just copy it, at the time mine are sleeping. I'm even on the 34th gen and the 24th, those are my highest ones and my highest ever is 34 gen. and that's really good for me to get I have 6 tama's all running at the same time and I always have spare batteries and a screw driver handy!!!

Ir really depends..... Most of the time it's my wittle baby, sometimes it's an anoying bug.

to me, its a thing that has run out of batteries. C.c

i dont really have the time or the passion for tamas right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back