What does your username mean?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Zoria is my name.. and, yeah. Thats about it. It's not my real name, I ain't saying it... lol.

Lily- Favorite character in some book and my favorite name.

12- Age when I joined tamatalk and the age I will remember most. :eek:

Catdog...wasn't that the show where there was this...thing...with a cat head one one end and a dog head on the other end, that lived in a house with a bone and a fish joint to it?

That used to scare me.

My uswername? Well this could take a long time.

1. ljr because they are my initials.

2. 1996 the year I was born and (I think) when v1's came out.

3. tamagotchi because I like tamagotchi's.

4. freak because I'm kinda wierd.

5. boy because I'm a boy.

Then I thought of all that and I was going to put my username as:

LJ96TAMAfreakboy. Then I though of:

ljr1996tamagotchifreakboy.

Catdog...wasn't that the show where there was this...thing...with a cat head one one end and a dog head on the other end, that lived in a house with a bone and a fish joint to it?
That used to scare me.
Heh. Yeah, Cat was the one with Common sense. Dog was insane. ♥

....I don't really know.

I guess it's cuz I enjoy duckies! and 23 is a memorial to my friend who got banned (dunno why) and i miss him.

ehh, a blueslip is a punishment slip at my school. ya' know, like a pink slip, demarit, referral, whatever your school calls it. and i like ♣this♣ symbol. oh yeah, and it sounds insanely cool.[joking]

Po·lar·oid /ˈpoʊləˌrɔɪd/ [poh-luh-roid]

Trademark.

1. a brand of material for producing polarized light from unpolarized light by dichroism, consisting typically of a stretched sheet of colorless plastic treated with an iodine solution so as to have long, thin, parallel chains of polymeric molecules containing conductive iodine atoms. It is used widely in optical and lighting devices to reduce glare.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know why I had mine as Princess08. If I had just joined in the previous year, I would've been Captain Lilly or Captain, because Captain Lilly is my character online, and she has a meaning to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back