What DS Do You Prefer and What Color Is Yours?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoria

Reaction score
I prefer the old DS. D< I don't like Lites, they kill my eyes. They're too small and fragile, too. My old DS was dropped on the floor multiple times and it's fine. I've gone through 3 DS Lites. And I dropped them on carpets.

My Lite is Black and my Original DS is Silver.

I have a DS lite ( I dropped Mine nothing happend to it ) And my Colour is Red and Black

~TP~ :D

I have a white DS Lite. The light doesn't burn my eyes xD I also like how they're smaller, it makes them more portable. I don't even know if an original one can fit in my coat pocket o__o

Whoa, DS lite for sure!

It's amazing how different a normal DS is, compared to a DS lite. xD

But, I like DS lites way better. Since the mic is in a WAAY better spot. You can change the brightness. The buttons are in better spots, it just looks much more attractive all around to me.

But, I have a black DS lite. :p ~♥ lol

(But is it just me? Or does everyone have a black DS now a days X_X")

Last edited by a moderator:
My DS Lite is White, and I like DS Lite better, as my friend has a DS and a DS Lite, and the styluses are better.

DS Lite 'white' complements the Wii and the Wii remotes (I store my DS with my Wii Remote collection.)

I own a normal DS which is the plain ol' silver and a DS Lite which is Black.

I have a silver original. I wouldn't know if it breaks because I don't like to drop my DS on accident either. And then my sister got a Lite for crhistmas. I like both of them.

Ds lite. I felt horrible when I playede with my sister's original. She traded it for black.

I have a pink DS

My sis has a white one

Other sis has a black one.

Mine is crimson red, I just got it for Christmas.

I have to say, DS Original. Mine's been through four years several droppings, seven year olds with a pen, loss of styluses, and tons more. [including my cat's catfights.]

My friend has a pink DS lite, and I mean, really, not too much difference.

I happen to have aqcuired my silver DS the year they came out, so I didn't really get to pick between the two.

I have a black and pink original DS.

My little sister, she is seven XD, has been through 3 lites cause she dropped them. I find the originals a lot more sturdy and easier to use.

I have a DS lite ( I dropped Mine nothing happend to it ) And my Colour is Red and Black

--------

I'm jealous..... I want that colour, lol! anyway my ds is a lite and its white

I asked Santa the other year for a coral pink DS lite. I got one! same coulor! (with no stickers)

I prefer the old DS.

It looks so much sturdier.

Buuut, I have a black DS Lite I just got for Christmas.

I wanted the red one. x_x

- xd3vilx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back