what fav version is your`s?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamalove2

March 2008 Contest Winner
Reaction score
please vote and comment. thanks for voteing! ;) :( ;)

sorry I made a misstake. V1 and V2 sould not be together. realy sorry ;) .

i voted version one. love the simplicity! Shilo & Aura  ^_^
thanks for voting shilo tama :D !

Last edited by a moderator:
I vote for Version 1! All the other versions started going downhill.

I voted for V1/V2 because those were my favorite versions. They weren't too complicated and the characters were by far the cutest ever. Some cute characters have been brought back with the V4.5, such as some really cute toddlers! ( ;) :) ) I didn't like the characters in V3 and V4 quite as much, and though I like the characters more in V4.5, I'm worrying tamas are getting too complicated. That, of course, is my opinion. Thanks for listening!

thanks for voteing everyone! keep voteing and commenting if you want :huh: :lol: :p ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I voted v.4.5 because its the newest version! I love the designs and the charecters. I think the adults are really cute. I love the jobs but the only thing i dont like is that you seem to get the same charecters. I hate that you have to get a certain amount of points to get certain ones. I like it being random.

PS> Who actually wants the v.5 I think its gonna be really complicated. I think the v4.5 should have been the v5 and then just left it there. its kinda kinda stupid. who agrees??

I REALLY miss my V2. V1 and V2 were so great. I have all the versions and those were the best. *sheds a tear for her lost v1s and v2s*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back