What funny things do your paarents do?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

illiey12

Reaction score
Spring Valley with Maria <33 (Adelaide otherwis
I was just wondering, what funny/weird do your parents do?

My mum keeps on singing songs from the TV show ''Play School'' which was designed for Kindergarteners. She always meows like cat. And she says Im lucky because Ive got a cat for a mum. And she keeps on going on and on about the weirdest things.

With my dad, I dont know. I dont live with him so I dont really know much about him.

So what weird things do your parents do?

(Please close this if its a copy!)

My mom ties opera singing randomly into sentences when she's in a good mood.

My mom tries to be cool -'-....

She says things like this...

"Do not do that, girl!"

"Girl"!?

What the heck?! ^_^

And she tries to act hot and stuff..its creepy o.o

And my step dad always sings a song, goes like this..

"You are sooo suave!!! To me!!Cant you see!!? You are sooo suaavee!!"

And always asks me thi..

"Were you born in the land of suave?"

They are weird, but I still love em!!^^'

Last edited by a moderator:
My dad, whenever we have dinner, he goes "Thanks Mum!" in a really sqeaky voice. So I go "Shut up, Dad!" in a sqeaky voice because its gets really annoying. But it's still funny.

My dad calls me Nicky-Nacky-Noo. And he sings at me. Not to me, not with me, AT me. -.-'

My mum tries to be cool. Once, I asked for coke, so she was all, "Oh Em Gee! I, like totally didn't know you did cocaine! El Oh El!" I just walked away. And she doesn't act like a mum, she acts like, a friend, and I shouted at a guy, who had HUGE headphones aroung his neck, "EVER HEARD OF AN iPOD, MATE?" She fell over laughing. ._.'

My mom sings opera when she's happy.

My dad sings opera when he's happy.

I come from a family that sings ^_^

My mom knows a song for practically every word me and my siblings say. Also my dad drives with his knees alot and he dances while he's driving also. It is quite amusing!

My dad sings and acts goofy while he's in the kitchen ( or just in general lol ) I'm like is that who I get my weirdness from? O_O LOL and my mom will talk like a baby sometimes if she's in a good mood :D it sounds kinda cute and disturbing lol. Or if they are calling me they say "Leeern!" all goofy like ( by the way that's my nick name XD or they call me fufu )

The Imaginary story teller my dad does all that too he finds a way of singing everything we say and he sometimes drives like that :D ! XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Whenever I mention High School Musical to Mum (She absolutely HATES it), she starts singing about what she's doing and then says "Oh my god!! I forgot about the basketball game! Let's go!" and starts doing the most RETARDED dance EVER. XDD "Let's sing about dinner! TOASTTTTT AND CHEEEEEESE." XDDDD ROFL. You should SO hear her. I almost died laughing.

Dad sings about random stuff, then he DOES random stuff. xD

~SG~

My mom dances all the time when she's in the kitchen doing dishes and stuff, and sings songs me and my sister hate on purpose.

and my dad.... well whenever I'm trying to name something, like if we got a new pet or something, he always goes "how about Binky??" XD

My parents do random weird crap. My mom started dancing in front of the mirror with her t-shirt today.

She was singing "my white teeee, with the cap sleeeves." Yeah it was weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back