What game on v3 is your favorite?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which game on v3 is your favorite and the easiest?

• Get (musical notes)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bump

• Flag

• Heading

• Memory

• Sprint

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mackinawislandgurl135

Reaction score
Well so..............which one's your favorite?? If you chose one why do you think that's the easiest and do you have any tips to get really good at it??

B) :furawatchi: :blink: B) :D ;)

* MOVED >> What's On Your Mind? forum *

Last edited by a moderator:
i like heading because it get alot of points fast, but bump gets you alot of points in along time. Get*musical note* is fun too.

Thankx guys!!! you're so awesome for replying and voting!!!! THANKX SO MUCH!! and for others out there, PLEASE REPLY AND VOTE!!

i like heading kuz its the easiest and

like Emma_Rox sed its the

quickest way to get points

a tip that i always use to win everytime

is to return to the middle

evertime after u hit it

that way if its in the middle u

can hit it quickly and u can just

move to the side if their on the sides

[SIZE=12pt] I do not have a Version Three yet, so I cannot say for sure, but by the sounds of the games, Sprint sounds the coolest. :blink: [/SIZE]

-۞[D] [a] [r] [k] [C] [o] [r] [e]۞-

I like Heading because it gives you so many points! But Get♪ is really fun, too!

I really like sprint and HEADING! I really like the new award for winning heading in v3, 400points..real point maker!

You guys are the best!!! Thankx for caring about my post and replying!!! i dont think i've gotten this many replies in a long time............i don't think ever!! lol

THANKX SO MUCH!!!

Yea, i like heading the best, because you get the most points, but when i want a hurry-up game, i pick musical notes, speaking of musical notes i have to go to a band concert right now!! lol i play the flute, wish me luck!!!

THANKX SO MUCH AGAIN FOR REPLYING!!!!!

U GUYS ROCK!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back