What game?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

x.Tori.x

Reaction score
Ok, so I'm going to the game store tomorrow and I'm going to trade in a few of my gameboy games for a DS game. The only problem is, is I don't know what DS game to get, nor do I know what games they have. I need some suggestions that I will look for at the store tomorrow. Thanks.

The Legendary Starfy

Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness

Eco-Creatures: Save the Forest

Cooking Mama

Gardening Mama

I don't know if you'll like these.

I like cute games, even if they're weird like some of them I listed.

Scribblenauts is by far my favourite DS game of all time. :)

I think it's pretty good for people of all ages and interests. ;3

But most of my friends seem to obsess over other games. Especially Mario.

And I've heard Professor Layton is pretty good. Weiwei and Krystallll!

Well, of course it depends what kind of games you like (and also what games you own...could you list them down?). But my fave DS games are...

Animal Crossing: Wild World

Nintendogs

Cooking Mama (there's a 2nd one, and the third one is out in a few days)

Professor Layton. Please. You will not be disappointed. It is so different and fun. <3333 PL forever.

Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story. Epic fun.

Animal Crossing: Wild World.

I also hear Scribblenauts is great. :)

If you do look into a Professor Layton game, start with the first one; Curious Village. Because there's a couple things you might not get if you started with the second one which is the Diabolical Box.

Hope to hear back and see what you chose!

I think I'm going to the game shop whenever my dad gets up.

If they have it, I believe my first choice is going to be scribblenauts. (Thanks to Ksenia and Krystal) my second choice will be Professor Layton(Thanks to Ksenia and Krystal) and my third choice would be Gardening/cooking mama (Thanks to City Lights and warriorcat_girl)

Last edited by a moderator:
^The game store didn't have those.

Because of lack of avalibility, I chose this game called Petz Dogz 2. Sorry ya'll. I would have chosen one of your suggestions but... ya know, they weren't there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back