What games do you have on your fave system?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

warriorcat_girl

Reaction score
Not trying to show off what games I have, I just thought it'd be neat to sort of mentally organize what games you own and which ones are your favorites. :) Anyways...

Favorite System Owned: Nintendo DS Lite

Games...

1) Animal Crossing: Wild World - Was a huge fave for a long time, I still pick it up every now and then. =)

2) Cooking Mama 2: Dinner with Friends

3) Cooking Mama 3: Shop & Chop

4) Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days - Just got it last Friday, starts slowly, but I love it!

5) Mario Kart - Meh, was crazy fun for the first week then the fun faded.

6) Metroid Prime Hunters - Just got it pre-owned yesterday, STILL having a tough time finishing the first level, escaping by the time limit. But hey, it's a rare game and I like the wii versions.

7) MySims

8) Nintendogs: Dachshund & Friends - A-dor-a-blllle! My first DS game. =D But it got monotonous after a while...still really cute, and I pick it up at least once a month for random fun.

9) Nintendogs: Lab & Friends - Heh heh, even after it was monotonous I just had to get this because I love the yellow lab. =)

10) Rhythm Heaven - Can be really addictive, I need a break from it every now and then though.

11) Yume Neko - Cute! Kind of like a cat version of Nintendogs, but the graphics and sound effects, sad to say, aren't as awesome as Nintendogs...oh, and it's only in Japanese which is hard to deal with...

How 'bout the rest of you TT's? =) What do you have, what do you really like, and what do you not like? ...Or you can write the first part. Whatever. =)

Well, this isn't weird at all. I was thinking of starting a topic similar to this.

My favorite system changes on what my favorite games are at the moment. xD So, right now, I would have to say my PS2 is my favorite system.

Favorite games:

Kingdom Hearts games (PS2)

Ocarina of Time (Gamecube)

Twilight Princess (Wii)

Yes, I do. And yes. That is Roxas. Its hard to find a good picture of him. Meh.

Another favorite console: Wii. I can play GameCube AND Wii games on it.

More favorite games:

Harvest Moon: Magical Melody. (GameCube) Totally had an possessive phase with it.

Well, this isn't weird at all. I was thinking of starting a topic similar to this.
Sheesh, that only happens to you every other topic on this site. xDDD

My favorite has gotta be Nintendo Wii. I play all my favorites on there:

Ocarina of Time. (Virtual console)

Lego Star Wars.

Metroid Prime. (Gamecube, but Wii plays gamecube games)

New Super Mario Bros.

Super Mario Galaxy.

Twilight Princess. (Nowhere near finished it, though. xDDD)

Yeah. :3

Hey Krystal, on a scale of 1 to 10, could you tell me why the lego video games are so fun? I love Harry Potter, and they're going to release a lego video game of years 1-4, but I don't know how I'm going to like it since the HP games I've played were all on the computer and didn't look like legos, hahaha.

Hey Krystal, on a scale of 1 to 10, could you tell me why the lego video games are so fun? I love Harry Potter, and they're going to release a lego video game of years 1-4, but I don't know how I'm going to like it since the HP games I've played were all on the computer and didn't look like legos, hahaha.
I'd rate them honestly a 7-8/10. They're very enjoyable for me. They add a lot of fun and humor to whatever series; Indiana Jones, Star Wars, Harry Potter (soon to be released), and Batman. Now if you played a Lego game on the computer, it's usually pretty different from a larger console version. Like for Xbox or Wii. =]

Favourite Console: PS3
Favourite Games

5.Ratchet and clank: ToD

4.Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires

3. Oblivion

2. Borderlands

1. Final Fantasy XIII
Sweet! I've never played PS3 but I gotta say some of the games look awesome. ;)

I'd rate them honestly a 7-8/10. They're very enjoyable for me. They add a lot of fun and humor to whatever series; Indiana Jones, Star Wars, Harry Potter (soon to be released), and Batman. Now if you played a Lego game on the computer, it's usually pretty different from a larger console version. Like for Xbox or Wii. =]
Hm, so seeing as you think the larger console versions are better, I should pass up the DS version?

^ I haved played a Lego Star Wars on DS and it's not nearly as fun as it is on Wii/Xbox. But that is only my opinion. ;DD

I didn't add earlier DS as a system I love. My favorite games for the DS are:

Animal Crossing: Wild World.

Mario and Luigi Bowser's Inside Story!

Mario and Luigi Partners in Time. <3

Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga. (Gameboy, but I can play it on my DSLite)

MarioKart.

Man, I'm a Mario nerd. :'D

^ I haved played a Lego Star Wars on DS and it's not nearly as fun as it is on Wii/Xbox. But that is only my opinion. ;DD
I didn't add earlier DS as a system I love. My favorite games for the DS are:

Animal Crossing: Wild World.

Mario and Luigi Bowser's Inside Story!

Mario and Luigi Partners in Time. <3

Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga. (Gameboy, but I can play it on my DSLite)

MarioKart.

Man, I'm a Mario nerd. :'D
Hahaha, you are a Mario nerd indeed! :p I love ACWW too, as I think you know. Oh wow, I haven't played that in a while...I want to get back to playing it daily so I don't miss so much stuff and can try to complete my museum (I got a ton of insects and fish to go). I don't know if I ever will though, some of the specimens are so hard to find! Like the coelacanth which swims in the river when it's either raining or snowing---never caught it ever! But there's a lot of specimens around in summer, so I can at least fill my museum up with a fair amount. :)

Hahaha, you are a Mario nerd indeed! :p I love ACWW too, as I think you know. Oh wow, I haven't played that in a while...I want to get back to playing it daily so I don't miss so much stuff and can try to complete my museum (I got a ton of insects and fish to go). I don't know if I ever will though, some of the specimens are so hard to find! Like the coelacanth which swims in the river when it's either raining or snowing---never caught it ever! But there's a lot of specimens around in summer, so I can at least fill my museum up with a fair amount. :lol:
i think the coelacanth is in the ocean.

My faves:

DS

AC:WW

Harvest moon: MFOMT (GBA, i can still play it)

Harvest moon: Sunshine islands

Personal Trainer: Cooking

Nintendogs

CP: Elite Penguin Force

*G-Force

*MarioKart

*HM: DS Cute

*super mario bros

Wii

Wii Fit

Mario and sonic at the olympic winter games

**HM: Animal Parade

Lost in Blue: Shipwrecked

De Blob

Rockband

Animal Crossing: City Folk

*- played it, don't own it

**-never played, but still love!

We have a karaoke machine that has a 3"x3" black and white screen, and my little sister made a fort and put it AND the Wii in it. Playing rockband? Good times xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Favourite console is PS3 and PC

My favourite games:

10. Icy Hell Talvisota

9.IL-2 Sturmovik 1946

8.Microsoft Flight Simulator X

7.Ratchet and Clank A Crack In Time

6.Pro Evolution Soccer 2010

5.Medal of Honor Airborne

4.Space Quest 0-6(all of them)

3.Battlefield Bad Company 2

2.Medal of Honor Pacific Assault

1.FIFA 10!!! :) :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wii: (I'll star my favorites)

New Super Mario Bros. Wii *

Mario Kart Wii *

LoZ: Twilight Princess *

Wii Sports

Wii Sports Resort *

Wii Music

Wii Fit

Cooking Mama World Kitchen

Rockband 2 *

Mario Party 8

I also have DS lite, Gamecube (seperate from the Wii), and N64. My dad also has XBox and two XBox 360's but I don't play them.

my favorite game consle (nintendo64)

top 10 games

10 super mario 64 (ds)

9 loz(nes)

8 supermario bros (nes)

7 super mario bros (wii)

6loz spirit tracks (ds)

5 loz phantom hourglass(ds)

4 super maro 64 (64)

3 loz twight princess (wii)

2 loz ww (gcn)

1loz ocarnia of time (nin10do64) XD