What Generation R u on?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thx, but i don't want to know what generation ur on, no offense, or anything.

i know how to go to more generations, but, is there a glitch or cheat or sumthing that lets u have alot of generations?

Last edited by a moderator:
I ruined my generations by ROM testing my Tama. Someone should have told me that it would, like, RESTART my Tam!!!! LOL!
Not to go off subject but what is ROM (stand for/mean).

He heh

I'm on generation 1 1/2 on my v3, because for some reason, though the one my other tama was a child to died, the parent is still in the parents list.LOL! I'm on my 3rd generation on my v4. My highest number of generations was six on my v3 last year.

My V3 was on the 11th generation but then I left it off pause for one hour and then it died.

like, this girl, iz on generation 17, and she won't tell me how. is it a glitch or something? can someone plz help?
*TAMA*LOVER* WuZ HeeRe !
Of course it's not a glitch, mine is on the 23rd, just take good care of and bring it every where you go :blink: .

no i meant is there a glitch for it to get a lot of generations real fast?

im on generation 1 i never understood the generation thing much :)

on 1 of mi v4s ii had a nonbiritchi and it was on genaration like 98 or something! it died! all that hard work gone!!! look in tamagotchi memorial! you will find a story about the death of my tama!

It is not a glitch People work hard and wait to get in really high generations :ichigotchi:

hey guys I'm on g4 on my vr3 and my vr2 died at g4 but I did take care of it what hapened

Unfortunately, only Generation One.
As for a GLITCH being the cause of Gen. 17 for your friend, well, this is possible. As you may know, a glitch is a mistake. I know many people who have gotten to this.

There are a number of conclusions.

(1)Your friend was lying. This is, however, most unlikely.

(2)S/he cares quite a lot for his/her tamagotchi. This is most likely.

(3)It is a glitch. Therefore, of course, you should inquire more if it starts to get to you. For instance, how long ago did s/he get the tama:

(1)A long time ago; then refer to number two up there.

(2)A short time ago, though be careful what you consider a "short time"; then it is indeed a glitch. Still, did she show you it? If it said 17, this is true.

Ringo Starr
No offence but Gen.17 isn't a glitch. I have Gen.22 on my v2. But yes, I would be a glitch if s/he bought it the same day of the glitch.

-RT

simple. Devote your life to tamas, have no job school or friends and put your tama on pause when you aren't putting your undivided attention on it.!!

It's about taking lots of care of it. I know some one who has reached its 20th generation. -Memetchi_luva-

I'm only on my first generation right now but the highest generation I've ever gotten was Gen.13.

And take good care of your Tama, and well if you play with it in school, just try not to get caught. I have heard many stories of people's teacher taking their Tama away and then when they come back their Tama is dead.Currently I am on Generation 4.
Yeh that happened to me before with my V1. It was an adult, with its girl child. Of course them both needing a lot of care, they beeped a lot. I turned the sound OFF and put it in my pocket. I don't know how the sound turned on but it did (pressing against my pocket most likely) it beeped and the teacher turned round and said "who's that" I said it was my watch and magicly she belived me and turned around.

I escaped that one well :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back