what generation will i see mimitchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

webster04

Reaction score
i have a tama connection v2 and so far i'm in the third generation... but i figured i'd see mimitchi by now so what am i doing wrong?

IVE NEVR SEEN MIMITCHI MEMETCHI OR MEITCHI ATT ALL AND IM ON MY 23 GENERATION SO DONT FEEL GLUM YOULL GET IT ONE DAY

I got Ginjirotchi on my G1 - but other than telling you that I took (almost) perfect care of it, I don't know exactly how I got him.

Kept full Happy & Hungry hearts 98% of all its teen (Ringotchi) time and presto! - one Ginjirotchi.

Best, etc.

TamaMum

To get a mimichi you must treat your tama perfectly from when it's a baby until it's an adult.....

Well on the V2 everything is switchied around. I don't know if I'm right but you might not get a mimitchi by treating it perfect and since there are so many different characters it will be a lot harder to try and get a certain one.

that might be very much true... im just referring to tamagotchi ver.1 tho.... your oppinion is appreciated...

I have a Memetchi and i'm in 1st generation...i bought my V2 last week...

memitchis are very easy to get on a version 1 but not on a version 2...

wow, i didn't know it was this hard to get them...

you think bandai would of made different adults for different generations to keep it going longer but oh well^-^

They're not too hard. I had one on my last gen. This gen I have Mametchi. And eah, its a V2.

I barely watch my Tamas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back