what girls like to do after school

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you like to do after school?

• video games

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • write a journal entry

• read a book

• help prepare dinner

• other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

outgogo12

Reaction score
I have to ask my mom to do any elctronics!! uggghhhh!!!!!!!! I like to play games mostly though. I sometimes help make dinner.This poll is to help girls express themselves in their intrests after school so they won't get bored!

[SIZE=12pt] There are guys on this site, aswell as girls, and some people are out of school.[/SIZE]

Anyways, I like to go on the computer after school.

-۞[D] [a] [r] [k] [C] [o] [r] [e]۞-

When I'm in school, afterwards I usually come home, watch tv, get online and play games. I only have school Monday, Wednesday, and Friday with homework on Monday and Wednesday. So I do my homework on Tuesday and Thursday.

I usually do my homework. then get on here. (If I have time. I'm usually packed on the HW.)

I procrastinate by snacking, thena after about half an hour I do my homework. Then I practice piano, then go on the internet.
Lol, I do that too Dr@g@n. Except without the piano part. I used to play video games alot, but not as much any more. They have gotten a bit boring....

~Mimitchilover

I like to paint for some reason O_0 I collect Warhammer (Models) So I paint them a lot.

Then I go on TamaTalk.. Post about 10 times and go to bed.

Every day of the week I have a dance class, except on Mondays when I have piano. So afterschool I get ready for my class, do homework, stretch, warm-up, and when I get home from dance I finish up my homework, go down-stairs and train.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like to relax and eat a snack, do my homework, watch TV and play computer, and do fun activities. XD

And of course I play with my tamas all the time!

I come on tamatal, eat and then I play with my tamas.

*tama star*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back