What grade r u in?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in grade eight. But I'm a year older then erryone.I absolutely hate school though. Can't wait to get out.
Still gotta go to college. Plus you'll think different about school once you enter high school. I hated school in Jr. High but now I'm a sophomore and I LOVE school!

Eight grade... from grade 7 to grade 11 we call them Forms. Eight grade is called Form 2 =]

Still gotta go to college. Plus you'll think different about school once you enter high school. I hated school in Jr. High but now I'm a sophomore and I LOVE school!
I honestly disagree. :mellow:

I don't care for school in general- there was no difference for me when switching from Jr. High to High School.

But switching up from elementary school to Jr. High is amazing- there's so much more independence and so much more to do.

7th.

My dad wants me to go to University. I'm considering it, even though I've got 5 more years to go before I graduate high school.

Last edited by a moderator:
I honestly disagree. :D I don't care for school in general- there was no difference for me when switching from Jr. High to High School.

But switching up from elementary school to Jr. High is amazing- there's so much more independence and so much more to do.
More independence in school = awesome 8D

Now I have something to look forward to. Thank you dearly.

Cecib :(

I'm 15, and In Grade 9

Again [Failed Grade 9 Last Year. So Yeah]

Ninth.

I'm a fish! :3

...joy. Next semester will be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back