What Grade Were You In?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was the middle of sixth grade, March of 2008, but it might have been fifth.

Wow, I think it was 6th grade!

And now I'm going into 12th grade - time sure has flown by! And yes, me too, I remembered how wary I was to join this site ^o^ Wondering if my parents would think anything strange of me or not, hahaha.

Let's see....

In 05.... *Counts and does math DX*

...I think I was in Grade 3!

6th, currently in 7th.

You prolly don't know this - I never knew how to use the word 'reckon' when I first joined. XD.

That was how stupid I was. I didn't know much vocabulary because the vocab they teach in Thailand is too easy for me - well, it's hard for them.. Now I learn my vocabulary from here 8D

I was 8 years old. I am now 12.

I would have been at the beginning of Year 4, I'm now at the end of Year 7.

I dunno what grades they would have been...

The beginning of 8th grade. I think it was September of 2005...?

Yuh, I'm going into 12th grade now. Weird.

5th grade when I used to type LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And use these :D ^_^ :p ;) :lol: B)

I have changed. For the better O.O

hm...i was like in about gr5...this is a new account though..i forgot my old one. :s

5th. My "twin" (who is ironically a year younger than me) Emily (Tamatalk user Memetchipower) told me about TT since she was a mad Tamagotchi fan at the time. By the time I joined, she wasn't going on for awhile and then she told me she got bored of it (shame on her)!!

BTW, she joined in second grade. Her old posts are hilarious since this was her first forum and she didn't know anything about it.

I was Year 5 when I joined. And now I'm Year 9. It's been a long time.
Yeah, I know I'm quoting myself, but I just looked up my first account and I actually joined in 2006, meaning I was Year 6. I should have remembered that since I remember joining during TTs second birthday. And now TT is five years. Ah, the good old days... using the emoticons, doing Tamagotchi roleplays... and now I still come here, in a different account, three years later

I joined back in December 2005 for the first time . . . So I was in the fifth grade and now I'm heading into the ninth ... wow man, it's gone by so quickly.

I've gone from the silly little 10 year old writing about her kitty and about comics and now ... Well I still love my kitty and comics but I've grown up ALOT in the past almost four years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back