What grade will...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seventh. Seventh.Will.Suck. They never watch movies, like not evven ocassionally. The only one they watched, was EDUCATIONAL. Yeah, no break from work at all, like they made us get used to by doing every Friday in sixth grade. The teachers are strict. Seventh us when they buckle down and get serious with us, wich were gonna have to get used to.

And Skippy~Tama, what grade did you get held back in?

Last edited by a moderator:
im gunna be going into 6th grade...well school startd already were i live so im in 6th rite now! :(

I've already started school. I'm a 5th grader. Yess- last year in elementary school.

IM IN 7TH GRADE, I HATE IT ITS SO BOING, I WISH I WAS A FRESHMAN CAUSE THATS WHAT THEY ARE IN MY SWIM TEAM, PLUS ALL THE HOT GUYS ARE IN 9TH GRADE. IN MY SCHOOL THEY ALL ALREADY LEFT TO HIGH SCHOOL. 2 MORE YEARS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! :blink:

I live in Australia, so we don't graduate from year levels in the Austumn. We go up a grade in January. I am going to grade 9 next year. No more being considered as a young kid! Woo hoo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back