What grade?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in seventh. We already started. :p

And people going into sixth grade, enjoy it. It is the best grade. No comparing, it is the best. People used to tell me this when I was in sixth and I didn't take it seriously. But once your out of sixth you'll relize you should have listened to what they said.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in seventh. We already started. :p And people going into sixth grade, enjoy it. It is the best grade. No comparing, it is the best. People used to tell me this when I was in sixth and I didn't take it seriously. But once your out of sixth you'll relize you should have listened to what they said.
believe her cause it sucks! we go to the same school and it is totally different!

by the way bailey, nicely put

Well, if kindergarden is still kindergarden over there, then you would be in eighth grade at the schools who do grades and not years. But if kidnergarden is year one at your school, you'd be goin into ninth grade. :p

I will be going into eighth grade on August 29th. My school starts one week late because they're rearranging the schedule. We're ending a week later next year. (Which is weird because next year we're ending on June 14th and they've been talking about having us end in the end of May for years (it had to do with the highschool schedules).)

I'm going to 9th Grade (High School) and school starts on September 4th.

=D

going into 7th and no idea when i starts.....wow...summer really is slipping away from me :lol:

Yay! Me too! 6th grade for me is in middle school now.
Really? It seems that every school I go to 7th grade is middle school. But I just moved to a new country so it's different (not really)

preschool: 4-6 years old

primary: 1st grade-6th grade

middle school: 1st year-3rd year

high-school: 4th year-5th year

I'm going to 1st year (7th grade) And I think I start sometime in september.

OT (off topic) Nice avvie!

im going into year 6 (6th grade) which is primary school here in the uk!

i start on the 4th of september tuesday

Really? It seems that every school I go to 7th grade is middle school. But I just moved to a new country so it's different (not really)
preschool: 4-6 years old

primary: 1st grade-6th grade

middle school: 1st year-3rd year

high-school: 4th year-5th year

I'm going to 1st year (7th grade) And I think I start sometime in september.

OT (off topic) Nice avvie!
OT - Who's, Mine? Yours is cool.

Crown Point has two Middle Schools now. I chose the older of the two. I dunno why we have 6th grade there now...

I'm going into fifth grade and I'm starting sometime in September

Ohh, Have fun! I like 5th grade. If you live in Indiana, you will be going to Challenger space center. It is AWESOME!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back