What happend to my Tama Go?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it is impossible for a tama go to be an oldie at 4 due to the fact that it can only begin marrying at age 6.

have you been messing with the clock lately, or are you sure it's 4?

I have not messed with the clock. It is only 4yrs old and turned into an oldie today.

i find it that i cannot give a diagnosis because this has never happened and is not normal behavior of a tamagotchi. many things are wrong with this problem. :(

regards ;)

yea I don't know what happened. It was Necktiechi or whatever his name is and then I look back at him 1hr later and he was an oldie. Age 4, date place available. Haven't ever messed with the time or that would make more sense.

well, i guess that you'll have to deal with an oldie. haha :p

oldies can still marry using the date place, though.

you can also find a friend that has another oldie, and you can mate with them and possibly get grippatchi or oyajitchi.

regards ;)

haha yea, have no choice :p he isn't so bad, just didn't expect an oldie so soon. Oh well B)

My sisters did the same thing today...It is 4yrs old and is now the girl oldie. This doesn't make any sense. :huh:

theres a lot of double posting in this topic :eek: but to prevent more i will answer your question, tamagurl924.

there might be like a tiny chance like 3% or something that you get an oldie at age 4, and like a 7% chance you get it at age 6. so you just got a really rare character at a really rare age. wow!

What's up with posting so many times? Anyway, it can change into a oldie younger If you don't take "good care" of your Tamagotchi. Try searching around and you might fond some good information.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back