What Happened?!Tama's only baby and 3 yrs old!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yuazha808

Reaction score
Ok,so my Tama v3 was a baby,but it was 3.OMG :D !!!How did it glitch up?!Now my Tama is a teen,5 years old,and around 6:00,the Matchmaker came!!!What's happening??? :eek:

It may be because you didn't name your baby on the very first morning that it was left on it's own (after the parent left).

If you don't name your baby for a day or two it still sits there waiting ... but it ages as well :D

I once left a baby V3 waiting for a name for about one week or so (well. I was busy with stuff and knew I wouldn't have time to care for it...).

When I eventually gave it a name and started it off I noticed that when I checked all its stats it was showing an age of 10yrs :furawatchi:

Don't worry about the Matchmaker arriving too early.

She starts visiting based on how many hours the tama has been running and she won't start visiting until about 72hrs (3 days) after your tama has evolved into its Adult character - whatever age it shows on its stats screen :D

Last edited by a moderator:
this is so not normal!! it has to be a glitch because you don't read the matchmaker until your tamagotchi is six years old!!! :huh: don't worry it isn't that bad just try downloading it or you could reset it if you want to that is!! hope this helped bye!! :huh: :blink: :)

Look, don't be so supised about it. Your tamagotchi might be acting up, or it needs new batteries.

P.S.

Take my "Whos your favorite tamagotchi?" poll.

P.S.S.

PLEASE!!!!!!! only 2 people have voted! :)

[SIZE=8pt]Tamamum is right. once, my v3 was 11 when it was a baby, so don't worry about it.[/SIZE]

it is not a glitch that just means u r traning your tamagotchi well. keep up the good work! :furawatchi:

Look, don't be so supised about it. Your tamagotchi might be acting up, or it needs new batteries.

P.S.

Take my "Whos your favorite tamagotchi?" poll.

P.S.S.

PLEASE!!!!!!! only 2 people have voted! ... i will dont panic

Dont worry that happened to me before...

mine was 10 years when it was a baby...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back