What Happened to My Sister's Tama?!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memetchi Dreamer

Reaction score
Ok, so a couple days ago we were playing outside for a long time. My sister had her V4 Tama around her neck. She was so excited because her Tama had just changed into Sebiretchi(sp?), a female adult character in the Kuchi family group. My sister usually gets Universal characters, so she was really happy.

The problem is later that day, my sister showed me her Tama's screen. It was blank. Not frozen, blank :D . She told me she saw a black line on the screen, and then it disappeared. She was worried. I tried to fix it by sticking a pen into it to RESET and DOWNLOAD. It didn't work. Here is what I'm thinking happened:

1.Her Tamagotchi ran out of batteries without us knowing it :eek: .

or

2.Her Tamagotchi got damaged while we were playing outside :D .

What do you think happened :lol: ? Is there any way that I can fix my sister's Tama? Any help is greatly appreciated :D .

Thanks in Advance,

Memetchi Dreamer

Oh!

My friend has had that happened to her Tama!

She dropped it deliberatly to see what would happen, and the lines moved.

Eventually she had to throw it away and get a new one.

I hope you don't have to resolve to that...

Best Wishes,

barky

Oh, poor you... I sincerely hope that all goes well and that you find the source of this confusion and upsetment soon and you can sort it out. Your poor sister...

But yes, maybe, she could get a V4.5!!!

Best Wishes,

barky

Last edited by a moderator:
The batteries probably run out compleatly or it just froze while you were playing.

Try getting a brand new battery this should fix the problem :blink:

Hope i helped, and have a great tama-talking day!!! :blink:

Try doing what kupatchi rulz said or try reseting the download or take the battery out and put it back in

try a new battery, or taking it out and putting it back in.

if all else fails, a 4.5 wouldnt hurt :mametchi:

It happened to my tama as well I think because it had some water in it so I shaked it a boit and it worked again then it stopped and reset itself for some reason then it grew up and worked again but that was my V3...

I would suggest changing the battery and holding down the reset button for about a minute. Mine come back to life after that, usually.

I hope I helped!

<3 Aimzy

Yikes! Thats horrible! -_- It may have been damaged while you and your sister were playing outside. Tamagotchis sometimes show a line on their screen when they are frozen. When you put the pen inside the hole at the back it should have gone back to normal. Thats what happened to my friends Tamagotchi. If you still haven't fixed it by then but i think you have to get a new one or you can find someone who can find out the problem and fix it.

I hope my long paragraph helped you! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back