what happened

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamawave

Reaction score
i went to heart connection games it said standby i presed enter and it said download reset

please help me i want to connect oh it is a v5

Last edited by a moderator:
The Japanese Entama and Uratama also will go to the download/reset screen if you try to connect if you have a low battery. BanDai must have also put this feature on the Famitama as well and they probably put the feature on the v5 as well. Just select Download and either insert a new battery or continue to raise your Tamagotchi until the low battery screen does appear, simply resist from connecting until you replace the battery. Hope I helped!

~Pippin63 :mellow:

Last edited by a moderator:
The Japanese Entama and Uratama also will go to the download/reset screen if you try to connect if you have a low battery. BanDai must have also put this feature on the Famitama as well and they probably put the feature on the v5 as well. Just select Download and either insert a new battery or continue to raise your Tamagotchi until the low battery screen does appear, simply resist from connecting until you replace the battery. Hope I helped!
~Pippin63 :D
thanks! i lot of help

Ya, there are already about 3-4 topics about this, so it's just like everyone said.

BTW Thanks Pippin63 for the info, I always thought it was just a glitch with the new v5

~Loola~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back