What happened?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LostprophetsFan<33

Reaction score
All of the original members left (I am jordan380/sasuke uchiha and yes I have quit)

I noticed it a while back but haven't been bothered to post about it.

How many of the old members from years ago actually still come on here.

I joined October 2005 so XP

-Jordan

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been here since May 2005. So you could say that Im one of the originals.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been on regularly since '05 on different accounts.

I joined on October 29, 2005 :p Wow, that's back when roleplay used to be with tamagotchi's instead of anime characters xD I miss that.

I used to be tweetygirl1026

I've been on TT since September of 06. Actually, I just realized that I missed my 2 year anniversery. xDD Forgot all about it. Oh well. I wouldn't say that I'm one of the originals, but I am a legend. Just because, I want to be a TT legend. And I declared myself one today. xDD

Anyways, in all seriousness I am not an original. But I am still active after 2 years, even after I took a couple of 2 month long breaks... But I always came back.

I originally joined in September of 2005 on a different account, then joined on this one.

No,i'm not an original.

I had an account that I created in 06' but I was bearly active.I only made this account this year!

I think my first account was early '06.

So...I'm not quite sure what you'd call me.

My second was late '06, and this one is from March this year...

There are definitely original members who still frequent the forums. I have been here over 4 years, and there are quite a few active members who have been here for years as well. -_-

Yes, some of them are still here. new account or same old account :S

Most of them have gone though, you can't deny =/

About 80-90% of them I'd say.

Some of them are here. I made a new account, but on my old one I joined in '06. I don't really think I'm one of the originals. TamaTalk is still filled with old and new members. -_-

Ah. 05' is the originals, this place is stuck with these 9 year olds now and it's really annoying. I asked most of the guys who quit and they quit because of that reason and because this place has become boring. Nothing decent happens here anymore.

Theres me ^.^ I've been here for two years but I don't get on alot lol.

I had an account in like '05, but I forgot it's password and the username spelling. =3

so, I just made this one this year.

But, I remember when there weren't as many people, and it was a little more, I don't know, exciting.

It's unfortunate that you have such a negative view of the evolution of our forum. Times change, and we are certainly not exempt from that. I'm not sure that there is much you can do besides looking up your former friends to see if they are still around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back