What Happened?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagomai

Reaction score
I had a marutchi and it grew up 2 be an Itchigotchi but the Tamadex V2 says thats not possible can someone help I want 2 get a Cho Himetchi but I can't predict what my tama might be please help me?

:mimitchi: Thats odd, maybe you had a different Tama and you thought it was a Marutchi, wait a second, but Marutchi's could turn into Ichigotchi's on version one, hmmm

Can't give you much info there; I've never had ChoHimetchi. They need perfect care, but you still might get a Marumimitchi instead. As for that evolution bieng normal? The Tamadex is not yet 100% reliable, and your new information can only help us. :mimitchi:

yeah. the tama dex said that puroperatchi can't turn turn into a turnip looking tama, but it can

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, it's still not finished yet...

I still have some things to add.

I'll compare this new information with other findings and I'll make the proper ammendments. :eek:

I've never had ChoHimetchi. They need perfect care,
not true

i got a Cho Himetchi but i didnt give it perfect care

i got mine by treating the baby by letting it only have 3 food hearts all the way to adult and it turned to Cho Himetchi on an even numbah generation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back