What happened..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordan!

Reaction score
Okay seriously guys this has taken things too far, does anyone talk about anything other than tamagotchis? I skipped through the first 5-10 pages of What's on your mind and all I could see was repeated topics..polls asking the same questions..

Seriously guys, just look through the pages before you post to make sure there isn't already a topic similiar to yours that you'd possibly be posting. It's really annoying to read through and it just fills up needed space.

I agree that it would be nice if ppl checked to see if a topic already exists before they post a new thread - no one really enjoys reading through exactly the same stuff over and over, but... What's On Your Mind is the area for everything about tamagotchis that doesn't fit into the other specific tama forums (it's all there, written in the description).

If you want to talk about things other than tamagotchis head over to NonTamaTalk forum area :mimitchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Umm...embarrasing moment here because I actually FORGOT about non-tamatalk ^^"

Forgive me.

By looking at the other topics before you make a new one you save binary, admin, etc. work too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back