What happened?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I just went to the shop and entered the secret codes for some items, but when I go to items and try to use them it wont let me! What happened?

:D 1. Some tamas have to be adults to use items. 2. yes. and you have to have an adult tama to have a baby and in its friends list have all 4 hearts under another tama, wait a day and then connect with the same tama. (they have to be boy and girl tamas)

Almost every item you get on the tamagotchi you have to use when your an adult, the only ones that you dont have to use as an adult are the ones listed below, and adults can still use them. :)

Child Items

- Plant

- Chest

- Shovel

- Fishing Pole (almost positive)

- Lamp

- Teddy Bear

- Action Figure

- Ball

- Cuckoo Clock

And i think thats pretty much it. Tell me if i missed any :) -RR :D

Hit the middle button (B button) on your tamagotchi. Then hold down the C button and hit the A button. Then you can set the time :) -RR :D

How do you change the time?
Read the instuction manual!

or press A and C at the same time and then hit A to change, B to select and C to go back!

hope this helps and have a nice day :D

P.S. set it to 24 hours be for you hit A and C (it is harder to set the clock on 24 hours! trust me!)(cuz you change the 24 to 12 hours)

Almost every item you get on the tamagotchi you have to use when your an adult, the only ones that you dont have to use as an adult are the ones listed below, and adults can still use them. :)
Child Items

- Plant

- Chest

- Shovel

- Fishing Pole (almost positive)

- Lamp

- Teddy Bear

- Action Figure

- Ball

- Cuckoo Clock

And i think thats pretty much it. Tell me if i missed any :wacko: -RR :wacko:
The children can also use the Gramophone and the BoomBox. Note: these items are only avaliable on V3s.

Last edited by a moderator:
Version 2 items 4 childs:

ball

teddy bear

shovel

plant

action figure.

Version 2 items 4 adults:

teddy bear

action figure

plant

shovel