What happeneg to my Tama-Go?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chillxdd

Reaction score
Okay so.. On the way home I rode the bus and of course I had my Tama-Go with me.

It was really cold in the bus but there were no problems with my Tama-Go, I spent almost 40 minutes on the bus.

When I got off my Tama-Go suddenly shut off!! :eek: :huh:

I'm really worried what should I do? :huh:

LOL TITLE ERROR: HAPPENED** SORRY >.<

Last edited by a moderator:
the batteries have proably died. pop them out and back in if you still get nothing then try some new batteries

Wow thanks! I guess it didnt have anything to do with the super cold then XD

I was kinda confused on how to download haha. I kept pressing stuff. I'm a complete tama newb see.. :c

It could be the cold that affected the batteries. My brother told me that once when he was skiing in Norway, and it was about -25 degrees in celcius, his full loaded mobile suddenly went out of batteries. When he warmed it up the battery power went back. I don't think it's wrong with the mobile, and I wouldn't be confused if tamas work the same way...

I dropped my tama-go once, a quite small drop, first onto a pillow, and then to the floor, and the screen went blank. I opened it up and took out the batteries, then put them back in, and it worked. So, try, like ciara said, to take out and re-insert the batteries. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back