What Happens After You've Done It All?!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What's coming up Next in Tamatown?

• Opening up of new stores in Tamatown.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More souveniers.

• More characters.

• Nothing until V4 comes out.

• Nothing at all.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mfern87

Reaction score
What happens after you've collected all souveniers, traveled everywhere and donated to the king? Well obviously you still have your pet to take care of...but that made things a little more interesting. Do you try to get every tamagotchi? I dunno but Tamatown looks pretty dead right now...maybe more things will start to open up...like the sports stadium? What do you think?? :(

I hope more things start opening up soon. And maybe we'll even be able to get more items.

:furawatchi: :huh: I've collected all the items for the golden tamagotchi except the hat (or what looks to be a hat). Does anyone know where it is or is it not on the website yet so you CAN'T get the GT yet???? :eek: :eek:

the hat, is in the chile poster in the travel agency. so just click on the chile poster and click on the hat!

=)

HTH

:furawatchi:

I'm not sure whats going to happen...I am sure that Bandai has other plans for TamaTown though. They wouldn't just let the site run down after all the waiting we've done for all the souvenirs to be released (which, by the way, there's still one souvenir missing...NO. 32)...I hope. ;)

-Tamaguy#1 ;)

I think they will open probably put more stuff in the website, the only reason they didn't updated so far was because everybody wanted to get all the souvenirs and get all the kings stuff and travel. So thye havent updated because to do all that it kinda takes a while. so soon when the magarity has finished all of that they will come up with something new. but i have no idea what they will come up with next! :huh:

I hae no idea. but there`s one thing. They`ve also added a tennis ball game in tamatown`s school if nobody knew that, which i seriously doubt nobody will know. They might open up a few games, i wonder why the grandparents house isn`t used on tamas. what`d they put it there for anyways? I`m not sure, but i hope they open up a few more games and some more stores also. Just a thought.

How do you get a souveneir from the tennis game in the school? I'm missing souveneirs 8 9 18 19 20 21 32. If you know how to get them, pleeeeeeeeeeaase tell me! What's the food court for? :furawatchi: :huh: :D

all the stuff like the gotchi statoin might be opened and the ticket place they are opened on e tamago.comto get to the site on tamatalk when you enter go down and it should say passwords fo e tamago or some thing and where it is saying all the stuff you click on a link and it takes you to e tamagotown!!!!!!!!!!

here is a pass word you need to put in to get in 00119108112020

nothing because if all the souveneirs and items have been bought what will the new shops be for?

I hope they'll start selling airplane tickets, and other stuff you cannot get (like the weights or the mirror, etc etc)

the hat, is in the chile poster in the travel agency. so just click on the chile poster and click on the hat!
=)

HTH

:lol:
:D Thanks, Dude. I couldn't find it. :wub:

I hope the hospital opens and all the other places that you cant click on, a tama gym would be awesome, like where you buy items like the weights and other stuff that can lower tamas weight. That would be good. I think souvenir 32 is after tama island is finished and the last tama is remaining. Although you may not get a prize for winning if the tama you voted gets kicked off. Its hard to say but thats what I think

Timefall <3

What they shouldn't of done is release most of the souveniers and items all at once coz people just take the online stuff and get bored and throw thier poor little tamas away. What they shoulda done is release five souveniers a month and two items a week or something like that :blink: .

||||................||||

||||................||||

.....|||||||||||||

...||||||||||||||||

..||.................||

..||....||.....||...||

..||.................||

..||....||.....||...||

...||.....|||||....||

....||||||||||||||| I just can't fit in :p

i think the 32 souvenir might have something to do with tamaisland

Last edited by a moderator: