what happens if you keep feeding your tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaluver972

Reaction score
what happens if you don't play with your tamagotchi and keep feeding it?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it dies if it gets too fat. But if it's up to 99 pounds it'll keep on winning the game BUMP till it's sorta skinny. Hope I could Help!

I'm not sure that being over-weight will affect your Tamagotchi's health, or make it die sooner. However, if your Tamagotchi is outside of it's weight comfort zone, it will lose happiness hearts faster. (Comfort zone = 10 to 20 above weight were it will no longer play games)

WELL I DONT THINK TAMAS DIE CUZ THEY ARE "TOO FAT" i used to hate my tama. im saying i USED to. and it weighed 99 pounds. i fed it fed and fed it. and it didnt die it was still 99 pounds.. so NOTHING happens.. hope i helped :mellow:

if you keep feeding it snacks, it gets a tooth ache, but if you feed it meals, it get overweight and dies. :mellow:
NO IT DOESNT. GET OVER WEIGHT. ONLY GOES UP TO 99 POUNDS BUT STILL ITS NOT HEALTHY MY TAMA WAS 99 POUNDS I KEPT FEEDING IT AND NOTHING HAPPNED. IT WAS ALWAYS 99 POUNDS. YES IT DOES GET A TOOH ACHE

I'm not sure if it affects it's health but If i were you i wold try to keep it under that weight, if you want it to be happy. If your tama weighs alot right now play bump and the more heavyer your tama the more you win and the good part is you lose weight with it!

Hope this helps! :furawatchi:

Strawberrystarfruit94

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back