What happens when you fill the training bar?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What Happens When You Fill The Training Bar? (V3)Please Answer! :huh:
Nothing really happens:), but you DO have a better chance of getting a healthy and nice character! ^_^

~Tama-Love~

Either you saw that I was briefly viewing this topic, or I already have my name known.

I'll guess the former.

From what I can get from first 1st gen Tamagotchis [old school], they just don't need discipline anymore, and I can only suppose they'll grow up to be higher quality tamagotchis.

Either way, aim for it!

:D When you train you tamagotchi, you both praise it and raise it.

Raising makes your little friend not only polite, but it gets to know you. It's relationship to you is crucial for it's development. :) When you set a boundary for bad behaviour and praise when sad, it gets a lot more secure and even relaxed.

You'll get better characters...

I'll be trying to get a Hanatchi on my next generation (51st Generation) on my v1, so I'll be always praising the Tamagotchi. Even if it needs to be punished.

But, discipline and good care and you could get two of the most common characters, Mametchi and Mimitchi.

jesus appears, touches your tama on the head and it becomes enlightened lol

You are just a great caretaker of your tama, praising it when it is in the blues, crying, or laughing when it send poop every so often.

It is very well trianed! Your tama will probably turn into a nice, healthy adult and since you seem to care for it alot and be alert it may have very little chance of dying!

Does your tama have full training??

It is often your tamagotchi has a full bar when it is an adult!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back